1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Purple pinchers

Discussion in 'Species Identification - Identify Your Hermit Crab' started by Crabbybeach, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach (Medium Crab)

I only have four purple pinchers. I want some straws but my LFS does not sale them:(

2. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

Is there somewhere near by, even if it's about an hour drive or so you could make the day of it. Find out what shops are in the area, hit those first and then go pick up the crabs you want. I think it would be fun. To bad I'm in Wisconsin or I would come help you out.

3. Crabbybeach

Well there is a petstore about 12 miles from my house. Where I live there are stores everywhere. But this petstore is kinda crappie. Also there is another one about 20 miles from my house. I never really payed attention to their hermit crabs.

4. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

Well you could always call and try to see how much they know about hermies. It may at least give you an idea of how well they take care of them.

5. Crabbybeach

Yeah very true

6. jeswwjd23

jeswwjd23 (Small Crab)

just the other day, i went onto the petco site and look up stores near. and i went to ones that were like 30-40 mins awaythat i've never gone too. . i ended up finding a Small Straw and got it for only $6.99.

7. Crabbybeach

Well I live in warner robins GA. And It's a BIG city. but the nearest petco is three hours away. It's in ATLANTA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.