1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Precaution for Northeast PA people (non-hermie related)

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by landhermie, Apr 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. landhermie

landhermie "Never Molted"

Do NOT purchase an animal from Pet Supplies Plus in Scranton, PA. One of their guinea pigs are going bald, and the pig probably has mange mites. If the mites get to the other animals, they will have mange, too, and if you buy the pet, it will have mange. Mange can spread from pet to pet. Also, it might've been sick. I contacted the Humane Society by e-mail just a few minutes ago, even though it's in the "Not for sale" tank. They have had sick guinea pigs with URI before. The water BOWL had bedding in it. I didn't really look at it much. I wish I had a camera phone, but I don't.

2. landhermie

landhermie "Never Molted"

3. bluecat158

bluecat158 Hi, I'm New Here!

I shopped at the old PSP when it was a neighbor of Office Max on Rte. 6. Haven't been to the new one yet (and not planning on going). When I went to the old store to buy some treats for my hamster, all of the hammy treats there literally had either mold, bugs, or webs in them. I nearly... well... my lunch almost didn't stay down. That was the last time I was there, about 8+ years ago. Thanks for the heads up about the new one, though, I won't be going there for supplies when I head home to NEPA!

4. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach (Medium Crab)

Oh I'm not.

5. choppylikespringles3

choppylikespringles3 "Never Molted"

This petition was removed because the author did not provide a full valid name. Anonymous petitions are not permitted. Authors are given three days to respond with their name before a petition is removed. If you are the author of this petition reply to the email we sent you with your full name. If you are the author and do not have the email we sent you, send an email to support@petitiononline.com asking us to reactivate your petition. Be sure to include your full name and petition ID in the email.

landhermie you better get back to them

6. Switchblade_Brigade

Switchblade_Brigade "First Molt, A Success"

I used to have a german shepard named Ginger who had mange. She was in so much pain and we had to have her put down. She was a good dog and I miss her a lot.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.