1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Praising the Addiction Store

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by vckums, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacandHunter

MacandHunter "First Molt In Progress"

I'm busy with work this evening, but I can look into the problem for you on Friday and get back to you.

2. Bloodberry

Bloodberry (Medium Crab)

Mac I am so sorry about what I am going to say but...

It is really none of your business. And I think that the idea of giving "power" to people under 18, however mature they may seem, is ridiculous. And this happened a while ago, and it is a personal matter. People should buy wherever they want and if someone mentioned how good the store was it was on their own and not because Vicki said to go and post there. That e-mail was totally uncalled for really.

3. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

Well said Vicki and Bloodberry!

4. Crabcrazy2

Crabcrazy2 (Small Crab)

I just want to say....I love this place! I remember all of that going on there with Christa and I agree that it only made it worse that it was "locked" and "secret". I don't think it did any good to treat it that way. Curious minds...cluck, cluck. That whole ordeal along with some other things is the reason I came here. I LOVE it here! It's as comfortable as my own living room! Vicki, you are the BEST and I think it was all just a blessing in disguise. :blowheart:

5. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

Ummm....I know what thread you are talking about. HermChickie & I responded & praised you, too, I think. I am sorry, but I am one of the offenders over at that site that plugs for your store all the time. I give credit where credit is due....your store rocks, so of course people are going to be singing it's praises, just like they do about crabbagepatch.com.

Gheeeeeez! I didn't realize it was a problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.