1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poseidon chillin with the crickets

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by Klabelle, Mar 17, 2012.

1. Klabelle

Klabelle "Second Molt In Progress"

[align=center]For everyone that has ever questioned how my crabs react to having crickets in the tank....Poseidon (my blue) has like 6 crickets on him while he was taking a nap. Last night Hephaestus (my straw) had like 10 or so with 20 sitting around him. I currently have 7 crabs and 100-200 crickets. I'm waiting til it gets warmer before releasing a good majority of them. I only need 10-20 of them to keep the tank clean.

[​IMG][/align]

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

If there is anything in my crabs tank that they are not used to, they freeze! zthey do not move from their spots for days. that's how I know something is wrong be it mold, bugs, or what ever.. I have strange crabs

3. Klabelle

Klabelle "Second Molt In Progress"

the crickets have been in there for about a year and a half, they've gotten used to eachother. even my new crabs (the 2 Es, blue and straw) don't seem to mind the crickets. but my crabs dont eat bugs so the crickets grow to be about 1-2" in length.