1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Popcorn

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Water' started by Mrs.Crabs, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mrs.Crabs

Mrs.Crabs (Small Crab)

I saw that the addiction store sells popcorn kernels. This may sound like a stupid question, :shuffle: but are you supposed to pop the kernels or feed them to crabs like that??? We've been feeding our crabs microwave popcorn (from the bag) once a week (1 piece even though they love it so much)...I guess its not good for them (or is it?) so now I'm looking into these kernels...

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Popcorn needs to be plain, no butter or salt. You pop the kernals either on the stove with some oil or microwave with some oil in a bag.

3. Mrs.Crabs

Mrs.Crabs (Small Crab)

Maybe that's why Mrs. Crabs died after her molt....she loved the stuff. We could hand feed her popcorn, that's how much she loved it. I had a feeling the salt and butter wasn't good......but........ it made her so happy...........anyway,never again for the other ones...we're going by the book from now on....well...we'll try.
    Thans for everything. I can't stress enough how happy my daughter and I are with this site. All the answers are here and even if you don't feel like looking for the answer....someone is always around to answer you. It feels so personal....we feel so special. :huggies:

4. 5kittens

5kittens "Second Molt, A Success"

:ditto: :huggies: We try to be available for anyone needing help but some people on this forum are way toooo funny and :dork2:y. :angel12: I don't know if you noticed that fact or not, yet. I love this site better than HCP or HCRU.

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

Aww you are special to us. Everyone on here is. The site was made to be relaxing, enjoyable and fun and I hope other people see it this way. :rockz:

6. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

I'll give you personal..............

:eek:mg: :whaaaat: that is a stupid question :sign10: :dance: :bye:

Just having more fun with you Mrs.............. :kissflowers:

7. Mrs.Crabs

Mrs.Crabs (Small Crab)

Aaaawwww....only fellow hermit crab friends can be as honest as you, HERMEZ :duck:

8. Mrs.Crabs

Mrs.Crabs (Small Crab)

Also, do they like spaghetti noodles??

9. vckums

vckums Moderator

Mine do, I drizzle some olive oil over them.

10. Mrs.Crabs

Mrs.Crabs (Small Crab)

Perfect! My mom had some left over pasta(no sauce cause I don't like it) and I was wondering if I could give some to them. I'll try it tomorrow...Tonight they are having peanutbutter sandwich( peanutbutter spread on bread). Thanks Vicky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.