1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poor Indo

Discussion in '~HCRU Hard Drive~ - Carved In Stone' started by ReganShaw, Oct 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

This is our Indo that has a tumor like buldge on his BP. I gave him a bath, but it still has some ee on it, I didn't want to wipe it with anything, I didn't want to hurt him....

2. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ReganShaw:
    This is our Indo that has a tumor like buldge on his BP. I gave him a bath, but it still has some ee on it, I didn't want to wipe it with anything, I didn't want to hurt him.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Awwwwwww poor baby, looks almost like it got into a fight with another and the damage was done that way. Has anyone ever tried a dot of Neosporin on a Q-Tip to a injured area? Make sure to only use the non pain reliving type of Neosporin. I have used it on Tarantulas and it has worked as long as not to much gets on the other body parys. Or maybe diluted Peroxide with a Q-Tip dabbed on the area? I dont know, but its always worth a try. Im not saying to go ahead and do this its just a sugestion. I hope and pray that your hermie gets better soon poor baby.. [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Aviate

Aviate "Never Molted"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ReganShaw:
    This is our Indo that has a tumor like buldge on his BP. I gave him a bath, but it still has some ee on it, I didn't want to wipe it with anything, I didn't want to hurt him.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dont think he was attacked. Thats too much damage. Perhaps he fell? Was this damage just after the last molt, when he was still soft?

4. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Aviate:

I dont think he was attacked. Thats too much damage. Perhaps he fell? Was this damage just after the last molt, when he was still soft? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>I do not believe he has ever molted, we had him, hm, 5 and a half months.

Cappa

5. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

Hey, what about trying the Antiseptic Bath that is suggested in the All Natural Hemit Crab Source Book (page 28). It's natural remedy to cleanse bruises and open sores.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.