1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help Me!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Shell Swap & Freebies?' started by hello_hammerheads, Mar 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hello_hammerheads

hello_hammerheads "First Molt, A Success"

i just saved 3 hermit crabs from horrible conditions.... and my 20 gal. tank is getting kind of crowded.... the place i save the crabs from just got a new shipment of jumbo crabs and like 3 have their abdomens showing and keep getting attacked for their shells.... i desperately want to save them but with 8 crabs and only a 3 gal iso and a 20 gal main tank i don't know what i can do. i have shells than will supply them, i just don't know if there is a way i can make my tank more spacious for them to join.

does anyone know how i can add more space in my tank?!?!?!?! i am almost completely broke and any home-made tricks or freebies are greatly wanted?!?!?!?!?!?!

if possible... does anyone have any way i can make or get a 29 gal tank for really cheap or free? i don't want those crabs to die!!!.... i gave the pet store my biggest shell and one of them switched into if immediately! then they were all fighting over it and i felt so bad!

someone PLEASE HELP ME! i am desperate!

i am majoring in fashion design and i can make someone something in return or send them some smaller shells or something! please!!!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

2. hello_hammerheads

please? anybody?

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

4. hello_hammerheads

thank you vicky!
    a friend is going to sell me his old 29 gal for cheap =]

sorry i ask for so much.

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

Congrats on the tank! But the bigger ones in the 29g.

6. hello_hammerheads

yes yes i know, but i think my friend is going to get the larger crabs.. i don't hav eenough money and they are being shipped out on thursday, so i think i will just put my crabs in the 29 gal when and if i can get it [despite ultamo and ickus whom are under, ultamo is molting and ickus is destressing] so i think i might have to wait untill they come back up, or i will just transfer them and when ultamo and ickus come up i will put them in there too.

7. Crabbybeach

Crabbybeach (Medium Crab)

If you see any more crabs @ that petstore,and you buy them but do not have enough room,then I would gladly take a few.:D :)

8. Emma Jean

Emma Jean (Small Crab)

I know I have saved crabs before as well from horrible conditions but doesn't that just help them buy more crabs to put back in that condition? Have you tried talking to the owner because some of them can let you redo the tank or they may redo it if you go to them with info. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say what you are doing is wrong but I won't want him to keep profiting off of your kindness.

9. hello_hammerheads

the conditions have improved, its less cramped here. thanks to jtswife for sending me the other tank, i am going to split up the crabbeys to smokk ones in oen tank adn larger ones in another, it is fine now, but it if gets worse i will do that.

10. bev

bev Hi, I'm New Here!

hi hammerheads. have you rtied putting another level in your tank to make more room. I am in the process of making a second level at the mo and ive decided i am not very good at it. i'll wait for my husband to get home!!!! bevs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.