1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Playground

Discussion in 'HCRU Crabitat's - Biography's Of Our Crabitats' started by chermo, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chermo

chermo "Second Molt In Progress"

I made a playground that I put in a rubbermaid tupperware container as a playground for daily play time. I wanted to share with everyone.....
    It is basically some square thing with square holes from the craft store and some sea sponges from the paint section of the craft store. I then used aquarium sealant to glue them to the plastic thing. It can also be used as a background for them to climb on but I use it for now as a playground for outside time in the container. They love it.

Attached Files:

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

clever but take the toxic painted shell out and it will be great- remember to moisten the sponges so they stay humid while out. Make sure you boil the sponges to be safe to rid of toxics that they may have used to clean them

3. WizKidsMom

WizKidsMom "Preparing For Third Molt"

Hermez,
    Those shells are the hermies. Soupy is in the orange superman shell. Chermo is waiting for him/her to change shells.

4. chermo

Yes that is soupy, he changed shells last night while I was sleeping and I removed the paint and the shell was beautiful. I hate seeing painted shells and especially after peeling the paint finding out it was beautiful and had that ugly paint on it. Now I have none in painted shells. I just want Orangy to change shells because she has a hard time moving in that shell because it is so big on her.

5. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

Thats great I had no idea of course- thought they were part of the deco's!!

6. chermo

Nope, I don't have any shells attached to it yet. I have these huge ones that I am thinking about attaching but they like to play with them on the side so I have not glued them yet, they love to climb all over them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.