1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pix of crabitat and crabs

Discussion in 'The HCRU Family Photo Album - Say Cheese.' started by crazeecrabber103, Oct 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

[​IMG]
    Crash(left) and Spider(right) having a lively conversation.

[​IMG]
    My crabitat as of today.It's pretty plain becuase I need to pick up a few more decorations for my "tropical" theme.
    [​IMG]
    Crash,king of the rock.

[​IMG]
    Crash stuck in a corner....

[​IMG]

and Crash not stuck in a corner!

[​IMG]
    Here;s Spider hanging out in the ISO tank while I clean the crabitat.

2. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] i love the pics , and wow they are so cute. the more i see the crabcrazzier i get lol. ty for sharing them with us. hugs. kathy

3. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

Kathy,
    Isn't it funny how addicting these hermies are? I love seeing pictures of other people's crabs and tanks. Are you bitten so bad that you are on a quest for all of the different species yet?

4. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG]
    wendy , im still learning what a girl one looks like and a boy lol. yet im soooooooooo addicted , and ive just baught a larger home for the two i have , and i seen a 50 gallon the other day i was gonna ask santa for lol. i will posts some pics soon. i have been ill ,so it may be the weekend til i can grab my daughter long enought to help.hugs kathy. [​IMG]

5. happy_crabbies

happy_crabbies (Micro Crab)

very nice pic's... thanks for sharing them [​IMG]

6. Felicity Loves Animals

Felicity Loves Animals (Small Crab)

Hope you get better, Kathy!

7. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] ty felicity, i hope they just find out what exactly is wrong , all the doctors are stumped , so i am having kinda exploritory surgery monday , so until then i am just so happy to be playing with my crabbies , they help me sooooooo much. hugs , and thank you . kathy

8. crazeecrabber103

thx everyone.[​IMG]
    i love looking at pictures of people's crabbies too.I spend hours at a time at crabstreet just looking at all the hundreds of pics!LOL
    get well soon Kathy! [​IMG]

9. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] ty for the hug , and support , surgery is this morning , im a lil scared , but i know it will be okay. hugs (yall are becoming like family to me) hugs ,kathy

10. crazeecrabber103

11. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] one of my smaller ones looks just like your new guy/girl. ive really missed being on HRCU. and you ! i took some pics of my crabbies too , i just need to download on puter now! i am the proud mommy of 5 now , 4 of them need names , big time ! hugs.... kathy

12. crazeecrabber103

Crash is one of my original crabbies.I am getting some new additions very, very soon,though.I was supposed to get them this weekend,but my dad's working a new shift and he works during the day,so I have to wait until he's off (Tuesday I think) before I get anymore crabbies.
    I got a 15 gallon tank and it's finally clean and ready for use.It's going to b so much fun decorating...tee-hee-hee....[​IMG]
    I think I'm gonna pick up a few micros and put them in the 10 gal,then get a few small to mediums and then they can join Spider and Crash in the 15 after a few weeks of ISO.[​IMG]
    I'll defintely post some pictures when I get the new guys(and girls!)

Can't wait to see the pics of your new crabbies!It's great havin u back on HCRU.You have been missed.[​IMG]

13. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] thank you for the welcome home lol or HRCU , its a home to me! i will post those pics by the end of the day. Greg is working out of town now , so i have plenty of time on my hands lol. i took some awesome pics. My crabbies live in their 25 gallon very happily , and very roomy . they are all very happy. and most importantly ; HEALTHY . that is the best feeling in the world to me , besides being a mommy to one daughter. and a surragant to 9 year old twin boys. hugs kathy

14. Felicity Loves Animals

REALLLY GOOD PICS!

15. Becca

Becca (Small Crab)

woo crabs!

16. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

Good Pics, and cute crabbies. Looks like Crash likes his GT as much as my lil boogers!

17. crazeecrabber103

Yup!He won't change out of that thing for anything!I even caught Spider in one this morning.It was the same size as Crash's and everything.I think he wants to be just like his big bwudda.LOL But then of course he changed back to his apple murex(?) shell(and he let me watch!).
    I'm getting new crabbies tomorrow!!!!I hope.At first I thought it was Tuesday...but then my dad said no,I'm not off on Tuesday.*sigh* He's off TOMORROW,but I had to WASH the sand(dad broke the oven....-_-) and it hasn't dried yet.T-T I may even have to wait until next week!Noooo!!!!!!Aw well...that would just give me more time to make sure everything is perfect when the babies come home.[​IMG]

18. crazeecrabber103

Yet even more pics...Don't worry,I'm not going to go crazy and post every picture I take of my crabs....just the good ones.[​IMG]

http://photobucket.com/albums/a44/crazeecrabber103/
    The pics arranged from oldest to newest,but of course you can browse through all of em if you like.I set it to public,so you should be able to view them....
    (*hinthint* Watch the kewl slideshow!LOL)
    I'll post back when the new crabs are ready for a photo shoot(in the crabitat of course!).It may be another week or four though...=[

19. Felicity Loves Animals

Really nice!

20. chattykathy

chattykathy (Micro Crab)

[​IMG] family the only way i can share the pics off my cell phone , ( which turned out really nice , ) is to email them to you all. here is my email addy, and if you leave me an email addy i can email them to you . ive been waiting weeks months even too share these with you all. chattykathy_29@comcast.net that is my personal email addy. i miss you all. hugs........ kathy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.