1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics Of Turtle The Crab

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by imported_mommy2crabs, Sep 24, 2008.

1. imported_mommy2crabs

imported_mommy2crabs (Small Crab)

This is back to everyones conversations about kitty cats. Has anybody's cat done a Houdini dissappearing act? Mine was gone for an hour and a half. Could not find her anywhere. Finally found her curled in a ball in the corner of my son's closet. Swear I looked there 3 times and didn't see her. My son was crying, I was shaking. Ahhhhh what a lil you know what.

Has anyone's cat done the disappearing act before? I havn't had one in years!

2. 5kittens

5kittens "Second Molt, A Success"

Mine pulls those kinds of acts sometimes.  He's stressed me out more than once doing that.  He's in one place and I'm watching the door or my back gets turned for a couple seconds.  He looks sound asleep but the second I turn my back he disappears through that door.  Then I have to hunt like crazy till I find him.  :noidea:

3. momof2hermi_bashfull

momof2hermi_bashfull "First Molt In Progress"

All of my animals seem to do it at 1 point or another. I swear I just looked there maybe even 3 or 4 times and like magically the are in that spot. I could of sworn only moments ago they were no where to be found, and I know I looked at the spot a few times already. This goes with my 95 lbs  dog. Kind of hard to lose something this big, but yeah at times he disappears and eventually is found in a spot we looked at just prior and he wasn't there. LMAO

Both cats are always doing this to us, checking through the whole house trying to find either 1 of them or both, checking that same spot a dozen times, only to end up finding them there a few minutes later.

Also, my dear crabbies do the same to me all the time. Especially since they are good for digging, this complicates the situation as well. Only 6 crabs at the moment, and 3 on the way but I swear I am always playing hide and go seek within the tank to make sure everyone is there, and no one escaped. As even though you have an escape proof tank, these little buggers still sometimes finds way to escape. Very tricky little devils they are.

4. LilHermieOnes

LilHermieOnes "Third Molt, A Success"

I don't have and actually never had a kitty before. I do have an 85 lb puppy who is still growing...he never hides, he is always by my side or trying to climb in my lap! Most of the time, I'm tripping over him... :chuckle:

I guess I'm lucky, none of my hermies have tried to escape...if they look like they want to come out of the crabitat, I take them out and let them roam around the family room for awhile :wub:

5. Hermy88

Hermy88 Guest

3 of my crabs escaped once.....one under the washing machine and 2 under the couch. I was in hysterics over trying to find my babies.

And that's why you have to keep your eye on them at all times. They're all fine. I gave them all a bath cause they were dirty. ^^; My neighbor had a cat once......might have pulled a Houdini.

Not too sure as I've only seen it come to the door with her to say hi to me when I give her her mail or something.

As for that I don't know. But I â?¥ cats.

[​IMG]