1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics Of Turtle The Crab

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by imported_mommy2crabs, Sep 24, 2008.

1. imported_mommy2crabs

imported_mommy2crabs (Small Crab)

So here are some pics of my beautiful crab Turtle. He switched shells into this beautiful green one! :cheer: But...it probabley won't last as it's too small for him. So I captured the moment on camera!
    Click the pics to look at them up close. I swear he looks like he's smiling! Or...I'm nuts. :hermez: The latter, I suppose! Anyway, enjoy! :shmama: :kellie: :spunky: :banana: :hilarious: :amie2: :troll:

http://s402.photobucket.com/albums/pp110/alysakili/Turtle%20The%20Crab/

:bye:

2. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

your nuts  :hermez: but I see what your saying - you got a little emoticon crazy huh?  :chuckle: arent they too cute to use! I like his name

3. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Ok Mommy2Crabs.......I don't know which one of us is crazier :think:,
    you for thinking your crab is smiling, or me for actually staring at the picture to see if I can "see" him smiling! :biglaugh:
    Beautiful crab though :kpics:

4. imported_mommy2crabs

Thanks Jellybean! :flower: FYI-to everyone: I don't actually BELIEVE He's smiling. It just kinda looks like he his and it cracked me up. Get it "cracked"? Ok...maybe I am cracked :hermez:  :biglaugh: Anyway, I like to get a laugh in whenever I can.  :chuckle:

Hey Jellybean...made you look!  :hahahaha:

5. Mckenny

Hey Mommy2Crabs :crabaddict:.....hahahaha
    I always enjoy talking to you.  I'm on HCRU too, only my name there is Mckenny.  That's what my name here was suppossed to be, but I have a cat who decided that it was "kitty and me time" while I was filling out the info for this site.  Sooo, as I was trying to type and look over-under-and around his fuzzy self, I put my name Mckenny in the password section.  :eek:ops2:
    Why didn't I put "his fuzzyness" down off of the computer you may ask? :dontknow:
    Well, If you're an owner of a cat, (or actually the other way around), they tend to get their whiskers "bent out of shape" if they don't get their way.  Yeah......I'm really in control of my domain :hilarious:

6. imported_mommy2crabs

Wow Jellybean/Mckenny! I always enjoy talking with you too! You are a very nice person!  :yes2:  That's funny about your name. I have owned cats (or like you've said "the other way around") also. I know exactly what you mean! I wanna get a kitten for my son soon, but I do know what I'll be getting myself into!

Anyway, thanks for always being so nice Jellybean!  :kissflowers:  Oh and funny too!  :tease1:

7. Mckenny

:ditto:.......  :kissflowers:....... :rockz:....... :rockon:

8. imported_mommy2crabs

:CrabbinQueen:  No...YOU rock!  :drums: :wav: :blowheart:

9. 5kittens

5kittens "Second Molt, A Success"

"Why didn't I put "his fuzzyness" down off of the computer you may ask? dontknow
    Well, If you're an owner of a cat, (or actually the other way around), they tend to get their whiskers "bent out of shape" if they don't get their way.  Yeah......I'm really in control of my domain "
    :hahahaha:  :biglaugh: ;D

Hi there Jellybean.  I haven't gotten to meet you yet as I was off of the site for what seemed like a year and a half to me.  :hermez:  Can't you tell that I'm addicted?  I could actually see that crab smiling in the pic.  It makes me want to smile right back at him.  :straw: I have a fuzzy orange cat too who looks exactly like the Morris catfood commercials on TV.  He loves to get right in the middle of anything that I'm doing and then he looks shocked when he knocks over whatever I happen to be working on.  Usually his solution is simple:  He just sits right on top of whatever is in front of me so that I can't use it. 

10. Mckenny

:biglaugh:...you really have to be a "cat person" to understand and appreciate them.  I really hate it when my cat sits there and chastizes me. :hail:  Lol
    Welcome back :cheer:  I'm returning from a ten year hiatis---and boy o' boy.....what I DIDN'T know about crabbing :oops:
    I did a lot of research before starting up again, and I am sooo grateful for this site.  The info and the people are wonderful!

11. 5kittens

I know.  I've got my cat flopped over my arm right now as I'm typing this.  He just howls unless I'm paying attention to him.  :chuckle:

Awwww!  Your such a sweetie aren't you Morris?  Never mind.  I'm just crooning to my cat again.  :hermez:

12. LilHermieOnes

LilHermieOnes "Third Molt, A Success"

I could see him smile!  :yes2: Really, I could!  :hermez:

He is very cute  :sunny:

13. ema

ema "Third Molt In Progress"

Better than my baby Jasper!  He just stares at me like "Pfft!  Stupid human!"  :dontknow:

14. Mckenny

Chuckle :chuckle:  Of course they say "you're nobody until you've been ignored by a cat".  Well, if that's the case, then I'm ALL THAT! :biglaugh:

15. imported_mommy2crabs

Well...I'm starting to understand that.  :think: I've had my lil Kiara for almost 24 hrs and I'm wondering if she can hear me. Even though her ears stick out and turn around like little radars, I'm  wondering...selective hearing???  :chuckle:

16. Mckenny

Uh-Huh...just like a kid. :cat:

17. 5kittens

You're so correct.  My cat Morris hears me whenever I talk to him but usually he just pretends to ignore me until I get out the catfood and he will go nuts over it.  Strange he can hear me just fine then...  :noidea:  :dontknow:  :hermez:

18. Hermy88

Hermy88 Guest

OMG!

He looks like my Speedy! ( R.I.P ) :wub: Same shell and EVERYTHING!

This is what I want my pictures of my crabs to look like but alas I need a butt kicking camera to do that and I don't have one....

......what camera did you use for these?

And he's/she's beautiful.

[​IMG]

19. imported_mommy2crabs

Thank you!  :kissflowers: It's just a Kodak easyshare digital cam that has 5.0 mega pixels. It's all about the pixels! I just put it on "close up" and took off the flash. You kinda have to mess with your camera to find your own way to use it.  Pics are kinda dark, but I think their clear enough. Thanks for the compliments! :flower:

Sorry about Speedy, Hermy88. That sure is tough.  :sad5:

20. Hermy88

Hermy88 Guest

Awesome!

*Makes mental note to tell mom*

And Speedy was hilarious. He welcomed me back from camp by grabbing my arm when I was playing with him ( He was crawling on my arm of all places ).

I'll never forget it. And your welcome.

[​IMG]