1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics of Princess and Nosey!!

Discussion in 'The HCRU Family Photo Album - Say Cheese.' started by alli'smommy, Feb 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alli'smommy

alli'smommy "Preparing For Third Molt"

I hope this works!! If it does, credit goes to Krackersmom for teaching me!!! The first pic is of Nosey. Second and third are Princess-the one who changed shells on the towel! The last one is Nosey STILL shell shopping! I swear he hasn't stopped!!

Attached Files:

2. alli'smommy

YAY!! It worked!! Here's some pics of my main tank. It's only a 20g. But I am trying to upgrade SOON!! The second one is the hut where four of my crabs have been for weeks!? Yes one is still in a horrid painted shell. He won't change even though I have every size, style, shape, and color under the sun for him. Stubborn brat!:rolleyes:

Attached Files:

3. Chuck_Norris

Chuck_Norris "Preparing For Second Molt"

FINALLY!

Why it is that it took you so long I'll never know! (lol... J/K!) :D

Anyway, it's great that you posted these... but it'd be ever better if you posted the whole brood! Am I being too demanding??? :D I'm just really excited that I'm finally getting to see pics of your babies and setup. ;)

4. alli'smommy

I have been trying since I joined! I am SOOOO dumb when it comes to computers!! Finally Krackersmom told me how to downsize so they could be posted. I am sure once the whole family decides to show their itty bitty faces again, there will be more pictures!!! I wonder if they are getting ready to molt. Seems like they all do at the same time and so far, the inactive 4-5 are the only ones left to molt!!!

5. HERMEZ

HERMEZ Moderator

WOw they all look great! What cute crabs I would have gotten them too

6. keris hermies

keris hermies "Third Molt In Progress"

Beautiful hermie & tat setup. Looks like you choosen the 'natural look' lol.

7. alli'smommy

Thanks! Yeah, right now I really like the look of the vines and ivy and stuff. But I'm sure that will change soon. I get bored quick!!!

8. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

YEAH!!:D Glad I could help you out. I will pass credit along to my hubby for teaching ME how to downsize the pics. We used to have to downsize pictures to put on our family website on myfamily.com I'm a teacher and that's one of the reason's why....I love to teach people things and see the joy and happiness when someone understands and learns.

9. alli'smommy

I really appreciate your help!

10. wachfuleyez

wachfuleyez "Never Molted"

Hi everyone I'm new to the hermie family I would love to see pictures of your crabitats to make mine comfy I did my 20 gal terr. nice at least they don't seem to be to stressed. I feed them different foods that I read they luv, I really want to add a second level with a bubble pool help what do I need help?

11. Chuck_Norris

Chuck_Norris "Preparing For Second Molt"

12. krackersmom2

krackersmom2 (Large Crab)

I responded to your question about the caddie and the bubble pool in the othe post you made:D

13. alli'smommy

For my second levels, I got corner shower caddies at Walmart in the bath supply section-$5 each, plastic-and filled them with moss from Vckums store. And the bubble pool pump I got from Vckums store and bought the tubing and air stones at Walmart-about $1-$2 each. I got two plastic dishes at Dollar General and put some river rock in the bottom, creating a deep end and shallow end for them the climb out, also put some vine in each to help them get out!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.