1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics of my tank & hermes!!=)

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by Bugaboo, Mar 22, 2011.

1. Klabelle

Klabelle "Second Molt In Progress"

I love that netting! I must ask where you found it, I've been looking for stuff like that EVERYWHERE and nobody seems to have it  :BangHead:
    It's been annoying my boyfriend every time I ask to look for nets and we know we won't find any.

I love your crabs coloring too! They put me into a "cute fit"
    (term my boyfriend came up with when I kinda "spazz" about cuteness)

2. Bugaboo

Bugaboo (Small Crab)

The first 2 are of boo my first molter=) she's soo pretty and adorable. I got my netting at Michaels and hobby lobby. Its a must in my tank=) the hermies lovie it. Haha I have cute fits all the time hehe=)

3. Kiwi

Kiwi Hi, I'm New Here!

Nice terrarium!
    Sorry, but I have not read everything in this topic, so i don't know if this has already been said. (and sorry for my english but i'm french, and i learn english)
    I think there are not enought substrate (coconut humus / peat ?), because fort the molts, 10 cm are necessary. And coenobita clypeatus prefer sand.

4. Bugaboo

Bugaboo (Small Crab)

Eco earth,th substrate. Yes I realize thank you iim going to add more, I had to get more sunstrate because I used up all I had at the time. Mine prefer eco earth, the didn't do well in sand.

5. Bugaboo

Bugaboo (Small Crab)

I was* going to add more, But the hermies have since been transferred into the new bigger tank, :woohoo: