1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pics, including the Foster Child!!!

Discussion in 'The HCRU Family Photo Album - Say Cheese.' started by xAizaOnigirix, Nov 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xAizaOnigirix

xAizaOnigirix (Small Crab)

Hey! i told you guys i was becoming a foster mom, right?! Well, turns out the smaller guy WAS dead =[ (the deadest thing i ever saw... i smelt the rotting fish before it was even in my house. How my friend couldn't smell it, i do NOT know.) The the big girl, Katrinka, is the most energetic crab i've ever seen! if it wasn't for her claw, i'd say she was an E or something (what a speed demon, too!) needless to say, she was enthralled by salt water, sand and heat. She's the first crab to bury herself without molting, and it's SO CUTE! Without further ado, here's my hermie family(excluding the poor molting hurly):
    First, a pic on the medium new girl, Katrinka! (i know, i'm trying to get her to change shells!!)

[​IMG]

ANNND here's some group photos =D:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Here's the last photo i'll post. I love it! Katrika got scared of the camera, and "jumped" back onto Todd, and then they were both freaking out (Katrinka was all like *protective pose?!?!*):
    [​IMG]

Gotta love 'em! thanks for looking!
    (P.S. wow... i can only post 4? maybe i'll post more later, 'cause i took quite a few cute ones)

2. cloie74

cloie74 "Second Molt, A Success"

cute sometimes it is easier to create a photobucket account, upload them there in an album and then just share the link to the album ;)
    Saves you lots of time putting the links in your post and there is no limit

3. strawberryskittle

strawberryskittle (Small Crab)

if your camera has a close up setting, that will probably be useful too

4. xAizaOnigirix

true, that is a good idea... I robably should make an album just for my hermies =] thanks!

5. xAizaOnigirix

i know... i tried to get the best pictures i could, but they moved so much.... i'm still fiddling with the camera:eek:, but i'll let you guys know if i figure it out!:D

6. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever (Large Crab)

I have to admit, the pictures are kind of blurry, but your hermit crabs are adorable!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.