1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Picky eaters

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Water' started by Bumble, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bumble

Bumble (Micro Crab)

I try to supply the crabbies with a variety of foods. I have some things purchased from Crabbage Patch and Vicky's store. I also give them fresh fruit and vegs. I never see them eat. I see little claw prints in the dishes sometimes, but, how do I really know if they are liking what I'm providing? The Ethopian Sunrise stuff sounded yummy, even to me, and they don't touch it.
    How can I tell? Also, I have 5 crabs. How much should I be giving them? I offer a 1/2 to full teaspoon of each flavor when I give them some. I usually offer 3 different things. Is this enough variety?

:twirl:

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

If you want to test items out you could get 2 liter soda tops and put a small amount of one food in each lid. Then you can tell what items they like and what they snub. lol Small clam dishes work as well too.

Dry foods can be left in there until eaten or they get a bit damp from the humidity. I'd offer one dry food and then a few fresh items to see what they prefer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.