1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photo posting?

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by sarahakabmg, Jul 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahakabmg

sarahakabmg Hi, I'm New Here!

Hi, I'm new to the forum and can't figure out the gallery. Also, a tried to post a thread earlier to ID my new hermit crab in that section and it never showed up, why is that?
    I know how to post pictures of the forum just fine, but I can't figure out the gallery. Thanks.

2. sarahakabmg

sarahakabmg Hi, I'm New Here!

ugh, this forum is so not user friendly, I meant "... on the forum." since I can't edit it.

3. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

You can only edit 2 hours after posting. To post a picture "in the forum" you can go to the bottom of your post and click attachments and then upload your picture from there. You can also get a photobucket and copy the direct link onto the picture Icon above your post while you are writing it. The gallery really confuses me. I don't know how to upload pictures or search for pictures I want.:confused: You post in the Species ID must be approved before it is posted. A mod wll come along and make it show up for your first 10 or so posts and then you will be able to post on your own.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.