1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photo Contest

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by Trista, Sep 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trista

Trista Hi, I'm New Here!

i would like to enter into a photo contest, but there's not one that i can find. it would be pretty cool if we could have a photo contest weekly, monthly or something like that. i know that a lot of people are interested in taking pictures and some of these people love hermit crabs. this means that i think there would be a good amount of people who would like to do this. maybe there could be certain themes for each contest (Ex. best shell or habitat, etc.)

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Hi Trista, and Welcome! :)
    If you go to Forum and click on HermitCrabs "R" Us Exclusive Contest - "A Boardwalk Of Prizes" , you can check out some of the contests we have been having. There has been one monthly except for September (computer problems), and they will resume in October. I'll get my act together and give everyone a heads up on what we're doing pretty soon.

I'm still trying to muddle through my 1163 emails that I received when my computer was down. My finger is really wanting to push that DELETE button really really bad!!!!! ;)

3. Trista

Trista Hi, I'm New Here!

Thank you. i think that this information will help... a lot.

4. HermitPaws

HermitPaws "Fourth Molt, A Success"

Poor mcKenny!!! To many e-mails!!!

5. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

:D Yeah, it's a mess HermitPaws. My virus protector couldn't update itself when my internet was down, and as a result when I got back on, the spam filter temporarily wasn't working right and let the spam emails through. I'm not too happy about that either :mad:. Hmmmm, maybe it's time to check out a new virus protector program!

6. cloie74

cloie74 "Second Molt, A Success"

As a certified computer tech I HIGHLY recommend Avast.
    it is free too! avast! - Download antivirus software for spyware and virus protection
    one of the best on the market, as soon as I go to a repair the first thing I do is remove Norton's and Macafee and install Avast. It is a great little program that does not bog down your system like the others.
    Good luck! Spam stinks :(

7. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I don't get that much spam or even serious emails. Well, that's not true if you count my HCRU updates that come flooding in by the millions, lol.:)

8. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

I like gmail because it seriously catches all the spam. I haven't seen a single spam in ages. I personally am a fan of non-Windows OSes, because viruses don't hit Linux computers. Nor do they hit Macs (I have heard of one single virus for a Mac, but that's it). Windows, however...ugh. I was forced to have a Windows computer in school, and as a computer science major in college, loved the classes where we learned how to hack into Windows. It's so easy it's disgusting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.