1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PHOTO CONTEST

Discussion in 'Adopt A Hermie - Save A Life, Adopt A Hermit Crab.' started by Mckenny, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Howdy Everyone...I've been plagued with a computer issue but I think we have it solved. :fingerscrossed:

It's Great to see conversations again, especially as some have mentioned that it's a little slow right now. It seems every now and again the interest in Hermit Crabs is minimal at best, then for the next several years it becomes a hot topic.

The theme for the month will be AUTUMN.
    Anything to do with Autumn/Fall is acceptable. This includes Halloween, Autumn colors, etc.

I'll put up the Contest page tonight so get those thinking caps on. :biglaugh:

Thanks again for all the great input and the great suggestions. It's hard to come up with new idea's sometimes and if everyone would like to help choose the theme for the month, then by all means put it out there and we'll all choose which one.

Alrighty, thanks for your patience and I'll post the Contest page tonight. :flower:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.