1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Photo Contest Prizes: First and Second place?

Discussion in 'HermitCrabs"R"Us Exclusive Contest - "A Boardwalk ' started by OneOnion, Nov 15, 2009.

?

Do you want to have 1st and 2nd place prizes in Photo Contests?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

dont forget about me :hail:

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

chuckle chuckle...I left off Hermez' name when I wrote the administrators, and I went back and corrected it. In the meantime Hermies4Ever caught it before I corrected it, so I thought I would try to throw suspicion on her. Didn't work...she's too sharp! :biglaugh:

3. Mckenny

Hermiefun...did I forget you? No---phew. Um...did somebody forget you? :think:

4. hermiefun

Just keeping you all on your toes lol

5. Mckenny

Oh Good Grief! :hahahaha: I pretty well stay confused so I don't need any help from you! :hahahaha:

By the way, you may not have seen it on the "shout", but I really like the winter banner you put up. It looks great!

6. hermiefun

will have to give credit to neta or vicki for that, i am still learning how to put up stuff like that.

7. OneOnion

OneOnion "Preparing For Third Molt"

Wow, you're the person who makes those? Awesome! I think they look really cool. :)

8. hermiefun

The banner at the top no i didnt do the one that is under my posts i did. Amie is the one that makes the other banners.

9. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I would like a second prize but it would really depend on how many people enter and how Vicki fells... I mean, if two people enter, it's a pretty big waste. I think that if people have extra crab stuff to give away we should donate it to the "Prize Bucket" Then, Vicki can add some things that she has on sale in there. Then, the winner(s) can view some pics of the items and chose one. I know that VIcki has some things in the Clearance that have been there for quite a while. It's all great stuff but she has so many choices that a lot of stuff does not get sold. I don't know... Just an idea. :D

10. cloie74

cloie74 "Second Molt, A Success"

kudos Jelly! and Hermies4ever THIS is why I voted no even though the poll is supposed to be anonymous but you asked so I'll tell you. Vicki is a very nice person, I think she gives a TON of her time to us here and previously to HCRU I also think that some people think the prizes for these contests fall out of the sky. Or that there is some magical Hermit Crab prize fairy.
    All the prizes come from Vicki's Addiction store (unless donated by a previous winner) so basically she is giving away $$ because that sample pack that she is GIVING the winner could have gotten her $5 if left in the store. I feel that asking for a 2nd place prize is taking advantage of a very nice person and I don't think it was even fair to ask. I KNOW she said she didnt mind...but still.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.