1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Petsmart in Monroe, NC

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by Tinkerbell, Sep 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell "Never Molted"

Similar to this thread: http://www.hermitcrabsrus.com/forum/stores-exposed/5236-my-petsmart-starting-get-picture.html

I've hated going into Petsmarts in our area and seeing the conditions they kept the crabs in. They were almost always on fish tank gravel with a bowl of food and that was about it. Now, the Petsmart by me is using a good coconut fiber substrate, has a bunch of hiding spots and plants and shells for crabs to move into if they'd like. I was really impressed. It's nice to see them caring for their animals while in their store as is expected once they are purchased. I was so impressed, I picked up another girl (Goofy) and added her to my crabitat yesterday. :)

2. CoolDoggy10

CoolDoggy10 (Large Crab)

First of all your about 15-20 min close to me!!!
    Second, I think some how they heard a complaint and all of the PetSmarts just switch everything in the crab tank.

3. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever (Large Crab)

Good. . . Yeah, I know. . . Pet stores' tend to not really provide the best habitats possible for their animals. I hate it!!! I glad the Petsmart near you are taking good are of their hermit crabs!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.