1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pam's Pets?

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by Hermitz101, Nov 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermitz101

Hermitz101 (Micro Crab)

Has anyone heard of this place? They have some hermit crabs there and some supplies for hermit crabs, but I was wondering if their stuff is really good quality? If it isn't what are some good stores that have good quality hermit crab stuff?:confused:

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Never heard of it. Got the link?

3. reader101

reader101 Banned

What sort of supplies are you looking for? Some may be available through members here.
    :D

4. Hermitz101

Hermitz101 (Micro Crab)

I don't think they have a webpage. Umm, I'm not real sure, but if I did find something I wanted I'd check on here, but if it wasn't here, then I'd want to know if this store has good products. The reason I'm asking about the products is because they don't take good care of their hermit crabs(wood chips for substrate, no salt water, plus no crabs were in sight)and the products they sell for hermit crabs might not be good.

5. vckums

vckums Moderator

You can walk in to the store and ask to talk to someone who manages the hermit crabs. Tell them you belong to a hermit crab site and own them yourself, and would be willing to talk with them about fixing their tank. Have a caresheet in hand, and offer it to them. (even more then 1 and tell them to hand out to customers who buy hermit crabs)
    You could even go one step further and offer to set up the tank for them. Mention that if the hermit crabs are healthy and alive they have a chance of being sold and the store wont lose money(can't sell dead crabs).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.