1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Package from MountainRoseHerbs.com

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by Love4HermitCrabs, Oct 11, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love4HermitCrabs

Love4HermitCrabs (Micro Crab)

I hope it's ok to start a new topic because this company is awesome. I just got my package a few minutes ago and I just wanted to let you all know that if you are looking for some Good Organic Hermie food go to MountainRoseHerbs.com I highly recommend them. I opened the box and the wonderful smell of herbs & flowers was so refreshing, MMMMmmmmmmmm. My smileys are not working what happened did I over use them? LOL I am going to go and put them is containers but I wanted to let you all know how it went..
    Sandra [​IMG]<-- it's working now, LOL

2. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

Don't hesitate to start new topics everyone! Please Post Away! [​IMG]
    My smilies seem to be working, anyone else having problems with them?

We are going to be checking out the website, and most likely ordering from them...I'm scared!

Jenny

3. Love4HermitCrabs

Jenny your hermies are going to love it because it is stuff that they used to eat in the wild. I am going to hand feed Hulk the rose pedals and buds. I really think he will like it. Don't be scared, LOL [​IMG] My smiley's are working, it must have just been my puter.
    Sandra [​IMG]<--- new one I like it.

4. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>My smiley's are working, it must have just been my puter.
    Sandra <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm glad!

Jenny [​IMG]

5. mari61960

mari61960 "Never Molted"

Sandra, did your crabs like the flowers and herbs? I may get some myself if they were a hit. [​IMG]

6. Love4HermitCrabs

Oh Yeah they love every thing on the list, I got the list from Aviate and Gerties book. That is sold at petdiscounters.com and the book is great. I love to watch them after I put some thing new in their dish it's toooooo funny. [​IMG]
    My Jumbo who is VERY picky really liked the flowers, he actually came down from his coco hut and ate right in front of us. [​IMG]
    Sandra

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.