1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our 'Who's Behind the Computer'

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Joey Oh, Jan 30, 2007.

1. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Thank you so much, willow111! You're so sweet! :hug2: You are pretty also, and don't you forget that! And the USA is a wonderful place to be born; just right for such a wonderful person! :rockz: :cheer:

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I GOT ONE FOR YOU BUT IT WILL BE LATER TONIGHT BEFORE I GET IT ON HERE

3. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Nice pic! But, just a thought here, everyone who has internet access can see this so you probably don't want to be sharing all you info and stuff.

4. scoobdoo

[img=400x305]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11067.gif[/img]
    here is my in your face photo! do not copy and print to control the pest in your home, they will prob just look at it and die from laughing!
    [​IMG]
    [img=400x300]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11103.jpg[/img]
    me and the hubby

5. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

scoobdoo, you don't like 47, at all! You actually look more like a teenager, then a grownup, and what I am saying is sincere and truthful! :biglaugh:
    cococrisp, you are absolutely right, but if I had my information posted on here, even if I deleted it, some people would have gotten away with it. Anyway, I trust everycrabby, (get it? :chuckle: *Sigh* Me and my crazy sense of humor! LOL!) here, and I did not give out my address, phone number, where I live, etc;., so I think I'll be fine... Thanks for thinking of my safety, though! Much, appreciated! :flower:

6. scoobdoo

why thank you , ya little whipper snapper hermies4ever.. I got lucky and got my moms side of the good genes they age gracefully & slow! I tricked the dude at the 6 flags themepark to that tries to guess your age, he had me at 23!

7. imported_CoolDoggy10

imported_CoolDoggy10 "Preparing For First Molt"

I agreee with Hermies!!! I would have never ever guess.. You look like a high schooler

8. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Yup! You do. It's true! (Hey! That rhymes!) :hahahaha:

9. imported_CoolDoggy10

:weirdo:

10. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

I know! And, I'm proud of it! I am my own person; no one on the planet Earth, is exactly like me. I have my own unique personality, and traits, and I love myself just the way I am! :yes2:

11. imported_CoolDoggy10

12. scoobdoo

ditto! what ya see is what ya get with me, I'm not a false person around people just so I can impress them. if I'm grouchy you see grouchy, If I'm in a good mood, then ya get the good mood. Today was a good day, had the mri & mra, was so comfy I could of fallen asleep, like getting a big bear hug by a noisey bear. Then went to Hobby Lobby 50% of scrapbook stuff, went out to eat, k that wasn't so good! The food was blaaahhh! We had a family sitting behind us yelling at their little kids and they were bawling, then when they finally left the dad said come on lets go you are making a scene to one of the kids! I thought Mr you are the one who is acting like a donkey's behind, yelling at them and maybe if you would of taught them how to behave in a public place when they were little you wouldn't be in the situation you are in!  we left, came home and I went and cleaned the clinic, my aunt called talked to her awhile and then tried to figure out when we are leaving to see the Elvis impersonater on Sunday! had no choice but not to like Elvis my mom is a fanantic and we listened to it all the time! I was doomed!

13. scoobdoo

Re: Our 'Who's Behind the Computer' new me & baby

[img=400x311]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11217.jpg[/img]
    [img=400x299]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11253.jpg[/img]
    [img=400x304]http://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy78/scoobdoo63/SDC11218.jpg[/img]

14. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

15. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

She's the one on the, 'right', correct? You are both so beautiful, and I can see the family resemblance, also!

16. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

Nope, I'm on the right and she's on the left. She takes after my mom's side of the family (shorter) and I take after my dad's (my dad is 6' 2").

17. scoobdoo

yeah more pictures of people! come on crabby people show us your mugs! It's nice to see who is who on here

18. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Oh, my goodness! :eek:ops2: My bad! :biglaugh: Yeah, you sure do, take after your Dad's side of the family! Nice pair of legs, you got yourself, there, emmac350! :flower:

19. mamabunnie

mamabunnie Hi, I'm New Here!

OMG Scoobdoo that little girl is sooo cute!!~  Your niece? <sp?>  i LOVE babies~they are sooo sweet til they start talking back to you hahahaha!  I am totally enjoying my 5 month old~ he doesn't even fully roll yet hahaha~ My sweet lil' roly poly~

20. scoobdoo

oh ya she is a cheeser and she knows it! she lives right next door! I get the camera and all I say is hey cheeser look here! What ever she is doing she stops and puts on a show! We have our special girls gone wild we invented, we go crazy and wave the toys around and just scream! we love it, mommy hates it! :biglaugh: she has Aunts that buy her expensive toys that will be broke and be forgotten, I'm the aunt that will create memories with photos and scrap book albums, in her album I'm doing now I'm redoing the Beatles song money can't buy you love, I'll change some of the words. I'm not going to compete with them and I don't want her to think I'm going to bring heer toys everytime I come around & I want her to love her Auntie laurie for who she is crazy and off her rocker! Not because she is going to buy her toys all the time. I do have 1 ring I am saving when she turns 16 it's a topaz we share a november b day  hers is the 9th mine is the 11th, when she is 16 she can have it,