1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Our new Petsmart is open.

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by gweebles, Feb 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gweebles

gweebles "Preparing For First Molt"

And trust me, I WILL be keeping an eye out on the crab conditions. So far so good, gauges, 2 water dishes, food, toys, hidey holes. The crabs don't look good, they look like mall rejects, most of the painted shells are peeling. I introduced myself to the store manager and had a little talk with him about the crabs and conditions for them. He didn't know that they couldn't breed in captivity. Here's hoping they take care of them. I will be posting if they don't.

2. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

Toys?!The Petsmart here knows not the meanin' o' that word!If I had just 10 minutes to fix up their tank....Too bad there's never anyone in that section DOING THEIR JOB!
    I'm crossing my fingers for those hermies!! [​IMG] <--See,look,it's almost like he's trying to cross his pincers.LOL

3. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs "Second Molt In Progress"

lol. I know what you mean. The petsmart by my house never has anyone near the fish/reptile/hermitcrab section. they are always with the dogs and cats.

4. landhermie

landhermie "Never Molted"

It's good that yours is actually going to try to help. Be careful, though, because I e-mailed them, and the manager said he'd do something about their care, and it still sucks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.