1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

I know someone had ta be watching the Academy Awards tonight!Please, tell me I'm not the only one!!LOL
    Who were you rooting for?And how many of your favorite movies won something?
    You know,I did not see ANY of the movies nominated for best motion picture.Not a single one.Never even heard of Good Night, and Good Luck. 'til last night.[​IMG] I am behind....=D I was kinda hoping Keira would win Best Actress.Not that I even saw Pride and Prejudice.[​IMG] I think I should watch as many movies as I can this year so I don't miss out on so much for next year's Oscars.[​IMG]

2. zenoscribe

zenoscribe "Never Molted"

I didn't see any of the movies either. Can't remember the names of these new young whippersnappers anyway.

If you do get to see all the new movies for this year, I hope you'll tell us about them.

3. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

I'll try...but I'll probably see the ones that won't get nominated,because of my awful taste.[​IMG]

4. pineapplemama

pineapplemama (Small Crab)

hah...just one more reason not to have cable.

The ones I root for never win and then I end up in a bad mood...better to kick back with a Disney movie!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.