1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

organic peanut butter

Discussion in 'Nutrition & Water' started by scoobdoo, Feb 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I found some & bought it. Thought I'd give it a try! I took a spoon full of it & popped it in my mouth and it was like trying to swallow a mouth full of saw dust! It was so dry & no flavor! I didn't think I was ever going to ever get it down! I put some in the crab tank in a small dish & did see some marks so they were eating it, I wonder if they were thinking the same thing! They better love it, cause this jar was about 4.50 & I know I ain't eating it! YUCK!

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Was it oily on top when you opened it? When I get some for the store I usually have to stir it really good because the oil has separated from the peanut butter. Personally I don't care for the taste LOL The crabs do like it though.

3. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

Have you tried stirring that stuff in the jar? I had to take it all out and dump it in a bowl to stir it up cause I was getting oil all over the place. And the peanut butter was really hard. My hand and arm was so tired after I got done stirring it.

4. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

yes, it said stir & it had oil on top & I did but it didn't help the flavor!

5. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

I know its nasty! And my husband said 'What are you buying that for?'
    But he knew the answer. He just wanted for me to say the words.

6. CrabAddict

CrabAddict Moderator

I store my organic peanut butter upside down. Helps the oils from settling on the top.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.