1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok, yes E eyes are irresistable *pics added*

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by clonehappy, May 8, 2009.

1. clonehappy

clonehappy "First Molt, A Success"

My sweets and I stopped by PetSmart on the way home, and I couldn't resist.  He said yes when I said "THEY HAVE Es!", I have 1 tiny (Wimp Lo) and 1 small E (Jeffy) now lol.  I will see how the picture turned out in a while of the bigger one, but oh my goodness even with less than wonderful conditions (at least they had sand and water/sponges) these guys are going nuts.  Already both dug holes but the bigger one (not sure of the names yet) is up again and when I took the first pic he moved out further like it was doing a pose *so cute*.  So if I ever find 1 more straw that will be it for me for a while lol :D

Here's little Wimp Lo just a cute pose sorry about the terribad lighting though.  I noticed a small dark spot on the tip of his far left leg, could that be an infection (or just a boo boo from a prior fight?) and should I ISO it even though he is active and eating?  Or just let him be and see if he just wants to molt?

[​IMG]

Here's Jeffywho would barely sit still for the pic :)

[​IMG]