1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ok, yes E eyes are irresistable *pics added*

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by clonehappy, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonehappy

clonehappy "First Molt, A Success"

Apr 9, 2009
    My sweets and I stopped by PetSmart on the way home, and I couldn't resist. He said yes when I said "THEY HAVE Es!", I have 1 tiny (Wimp Lo) and 1 small E (Jeffy) now lol. I will see how the picture turned out in a while of the bigger one, but oh my goodness even with less than wonderful conditions (at least they had sand and water/sponges) these guys are going nuts. Already both dug holes but the bigger one (not sure of the names yet) is up again and when I took the first pic he moved out further like it was doing a pose *so cute*. So if I ever find 1 more straw that will be it for me for a while lol :D

Here's little Wimp Lo just a cute pose sorry about the terribad lighting though. I noticed a small dark spot on the tip of his far left leg, could that be an infection (or just a boo boo from a prior fight?) and should I ISO it even though he is active and eating? Or just let him be and see if he just wants to molt?

Here's Jeffywho would barely sit still for the pic :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.