1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oil Spill Discussion

Discussion in 'Discussions, Theories and Trial Ideas' started by vckums, Jun 30, 2010.

1. BrassCityBeast

BrassCityBeast Hi, I'm New Here!

Well look at it this way..tell the cleanup crew and bp to put more effort and money to helping the crabs, and they'll laugh in your face. its harsh, but true. hermit crabs are really under appreciated. i hate it as much as you do, trust me.. and if they did see the sympathetic side and try, the crabs would probably become stressed from the cleaning process and die anyway. i cant begin to think what chemical would work for them..even chlorinated water hurts them, and you bet bp wouldn't pay for purified water to bathe them. bp isn't even paying as much as they should for the damages as it is. hopefully this just opens peoples eyes to how laziness breeds stupidity and leads to mistakes, so we wont see more of this in the future.
    but then again, this is already the second time in a little over 20 years.

By the way.. Sorry for resurrecting this thread a month too late..all the good ones are archives!  :BangHead:

2. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

:eek:mg: I just discovered something! BP is called 'BP', and this is a short term for the big pincher of a hermit crab! And they are killing tons of animals with their stupid oil, including MILLIONS of hermit crabs! That's freaky! :eeeek:

3. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

I always thought that BP stood for British Petrolium.

4. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

LOL. Me too. I'm just being weird. :banana:

5. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

Ha Ha very funny. I'm not to quick!

6. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

Huh? :idunno: What is THAT supposed to mean, trixie? ::) :chuckle:

7. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Not too quick = not very fast to understanding the joke.

Anyway, I think BP isn't as horrible as people are putting them up to be.
    First of all, they don't hate animals. Sure, they're oil spills have killed millions of animals, but they're trying to fix the oil leaks as we speak. Yeah, they probably should have looked further into this problem, but I just want you to consider the situation. Thank you.

8. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Oh, wow, its quiet in here.