1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh my, went to Petco

Discussion in 'Store's Exposed.' started by pblove, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pblove

pblove (Micro Crab)

I stopped by Petco after work, sign on the window, hermit crabs 10% off!
    I thought I could jsut get some food, treats, moss etc, but made the mistake of looking in the crab tanks. Here is one little guy all alone, humidity is at 30%!!(he is sitting here looking at me right now!!) [​IMG]
    I saw a sales associate, waved, and he came over to help. I started telling him about the humidity, temps, salt pool, calcium and on and on. The guy was amazed, he said he had no idea, thought you just gave them food, water and misted them a few times a day!
    He excused himself and ran and got a mister and started misting the tanks. Then he asked where he could learn more about their care. I gave him this web address.Hope he shows up so he can educate his fellow employees too.
    He did promise to check the humidity many times per day and keep it up in the mid 70's at least.
    I have so much to get done and the groceries are still siting in my truck,(now 10:40 p.m.) hope to take some pics of the new crab this weekend.He is black or dark blueish????

2. Eric

Eric "First Molt, A Success"

Congratulations Sharon, sounds like a ruggie? Cannot wait to see the PICS. Thanks for passing the HCRU name along. Hope to see him and his fellow employees stop by so we can give them a few pointers.

Cappa

[​IMG]

3. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

Thats Awesome Sharon! Sure hope they stop by and check us out! Can't wait to see pictures of your new Crab!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.