1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oh my God. I just read something on Yahoo! Answers, and it made me sick.

Discussion in 'Discussions, Theories and Trial Ideas' started by marmaladechainsaw, Nov 16, 2010.

1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

do you guys think I am so stupid that I would put my life or someone elses life in danger? well of course if I'm on a hill or have blind spot where I can't see oncoming traffic I will not swerve, I will slow down if I can to avoid hitting it. GEESH!

2. imported_lovelylivelycrabs

imported_lovelylivelycrabs "First Molt, A Success"

Haha. No, I know you have more sense than that, it's just that a lot of people don't!! I've had friends that put themselves and others in serious danger by stopping abruptly or swerving in heavy traffic... maybe my friends are just stupid... (big shocker there :chuckle:)

3. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

We weren't refering to any particular person there. Sorry.

4. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

It's all good peeps...nobody is bashing anyone---that's MY job.  :sign10:    :bat:

Unfortunately if you're like me, you know in your head what you want to say but the "fingers just won't do the walking"!  :biglaugh:

Everyone on here is doing great... :rockz:    :flower:

5. Donny (TMNT)

This thread is good for talking about pet abuse/not really abuse.
    The discussion section is the best.

6. marmaladechainsaw

marmaladechainsaw (Micro Crab)

I used to have a problem with loose dogs, especially living where I do with tons of hunting lodges everywhere, when I had 24+ cats. Now I only have one old, cranky one, and of course... My hermit crabs. :) The other cats around town are smart enough to run off if they see a large dog lunging at them. Our cats were pampered. And I agree about the snake inside the house if it's definitely poisonous. I wouldn't risk my family's life if he were the one intruding. And about the frog story, I told him I was going to punch him if he didn't put him down. I picked up the toad gently and it was all squishy and lumpy inside... I cried. It couldn't walk or jump. :/

7. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

omg tat's horrible  :sad5: poor little toad... I don't understand y hurting animals entertains people? They are so cruel that any type of aggressive animal they can get they make them fight, like roosters and pitbulls even betta fish!

8. hermanandhermynie

hermanandhermynie "First Molt In Progress"

did the frog die? :sad5:

9. Donny (TMNT)

Wait, wait.....back up.
    How old excactly was this kid?
    5-8? 10-12? or a teenager? because if the kid was five years old, its not the KID who should be threatened. Its the MOM who let the kid HAVE it.
    The child wouldn't know better. But judging by the way you handled it, I doubt the kid was that young. In any case, Threatening people is not a good idea.
    Those kids should be talked to about these things. Because if you beat them up, they will go back to whatever they were doing as soon as you're not looking. Plus, its against the law to assault children. Its best to be careful.

10. marmaladechainsaw

marmaladechainsaw (Micro Crab)

Teenager, perhaps 2 years or less younger than me. Believe me, I may have a temper but I have my limits!  :biglaugh: Sadly, I didn't stick around to watch the frog to see if it died... hurt too bad to watch him wallow around like that... :crybaby2:

11. Donny (TMNT)

Then it makes you wonder, why was he doing it? Did it come from a pet store,
    or did he just pick it up from the ground?