1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Weird Dream Sticky!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Crabby1, Mar 2, 2009.

1. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

scorpians do not make good toe rings & the only way to remove them is to cut the stingers off first! yep that was part of my dream! I do wear a toe rings in real life and had it one on for over a yr. I did watch a show last week called infested, had something about scorpians. why I dreamed about them and toerings though?????? having trouble sleeping againg, going to bed around 3,4, sometimes 5 a.m. getting up at 9 or 10 if I don't work, if someone wakes me up then I'm not happy, but I can function, I mean if some calls to say hey ya want to go shopping I am not going to pass it up! I will be very tired but then the cycle starts all over again cause I will end up doing a 20 min cat nap around 8 in the chair,this will go on for about a wk then I wil get back to normal & back to bed around midnight! :hermez:

2. HermitCrabby

HermitCrabby Hi, I'm New Here!

LMFAOING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have dreams like that. In fact, 7 years ago, i had a dream I fell off a mountain. Turns out it was to tell myself I am afraid of heights. :dontknow: I woke up crying and my mom came in. Then, I dreamt about getting 27 hermit crabs. I like that dream :) :add:

3. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

this is just a normal thing for me, dream strange! 4 or 5 nights of the weeks!

4. Dragoncrab9

Dragoncrab9 Hi, I'm New Here!

after see this i have to tell my dream:

Just after i got hermet i dreamed about a kindergarten school. I saw the chalk board with abc's on the top it windows on each side of the class room. there was no lights on. all it was the windows giving the light in. when i looked around and when i look behind me there was these tanks in an order like assigned seats and automatically i knew each owner to them. I went closer and they were hermit crab tanks. It was a hermit crab kindergarten school. I went to the back of the class and saw hermet go see another hermit crab. it was a sea blue color and i told hermet to go see her friend and then i woke up.

I felt relaxed during the dream it was nice