1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Official Weird Dream Sticky!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by Crabby1, Mar 2, 2009.

1. Crabby1

Crabby1 "Third Molt, A Success"

:sign10: :hahahaha: :biglaugh: :weirdo:

2. Crabby1

Crabby1 "Third Molt, A Success"

OK, this one is scary and weird.......

I was having a dream that my bed was shaking and it felt like someone was sitting on the end of the bed...now, mind you, this has happened to me before, for real and I thought I had a ghost for a while, but it stopped...so I figured ghosty has moved on...anyway, I had watched Ghost Hunters the other day and I was having this dream and it seemed kinda real because it had actually happened...so...anyway, I start yelling at whatever is shaking my bed, saying it can't scare me, yada yada, and then I finally get up and look over the edge and see something go under the bed...I think I'm seeing things, so I lay back down....the next time I feel some movement, I look over the side again and reach under the bed to "get it" :whaaaat:
    So, of course the :shhhh: ing thing grabs my hand and I start pulling....well, I pull out my Daughter from under the bed!! Only thing is, it isn't Emma, it's the ghost pretending to be Emma, so I run in her room and she is not there and the "Emma" I'm holding starts laughing at me...I start yelling for hubby and tell him what is going on and he thinks I'm nuts, so I get super pizzed at him and leave.....he follows me and we end up at this bar and it's really crowded and some of his "friends" are there. We sit at at table with them, and they start shooting up drugs...right in front of everyone!! I freak of course and it's so crowded and I'm terrified that someone is gonna poke me with the needle. We finally get out of there and on the way to the car some dude pulls a gun on us, and hubby looks at him and says..."we don't have any money, so go bother someone else"....he does!! He goes to the person ahead of us and robs them....then, we get to our car which is like in a house and we can't get it out....I'm screaming at hubby to get out because the people weren't people, they were vampires!!

I finally woke up.....that is some crazy :shhhh:!!

I still have no idea what happened to Emma! :eek:mg:

3. MAD

MAD "PM Jason For Custom Title"

my turn, I ran over a pretty little latin girl, anf her best friend the webmistress, with my tractor, cause they were complaining about short attention spans =P

4. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

I LOVE this thread! It has made me giggle like crazy! :sign10: I had a LOT of weird dreams!
    My most recent wierd one was so much fun!! My mom took a picture of me and wanted to post it on some Japanese forum. I have no idea why! Then she realized it was a beauty forum and she didn't want that so she was trying to find a nice Japenese dude on the internet that she could give the picture to. His name was really weird like Kashi Wazaki! Then, you know how the background changes on a computer like for Google and stuff? Wll, the same thing happened in the dream. Since we were on a Japenese website the background changed to a Japenese place, excpept it was outside, not in the computer. It was a beach and so cool! So we went on the beach and it was so much fun! I was riding the waves and they took me out really far, then to the side and around in the sand, until I ended up where I started from. I rode over blankets and it was crazy! I did this three or four times then I saw that my uncle and cousin were there. I went to greet them and they said they got a pet named Steve, but I couldn't see him because he was sleeping and they had to go. But then they put him on my hand and he was a cute little hermit crab! :) It was a nice dream! Not one of my weirdest, though!

5. Sarah The Hermit Crab

Sarah The Hermit Crab "First Molt In Progress"

Ok this one has been a reoccurring dream, I've had it 2-3 times now.

I dreamt I was a Hummingbird,But I didn't know how to fly.So there were these other hummingbirds that were teaching me.So I was trying to get to this thing (it was like a hanging birdhouse?) that was like 2 feet off the ground.When I finally made it,The other Hummingbirds tell me to hide,And this lady comes out of the house (we were in the backyard).So I'm hiding behind the birdhouse,and she sees me and starts freaking out.(Apparently she's like obsessed with hummingbirds or something ::) )
    So the other hummingbirds fly away,and I follow them,but since I'm still learning,I have to stop pretty often.The rest of the dream was just me flying. :butterflies:

The cool thing about that dream is that I can actually Feel myself flying.Flapping,The feel of the air lifting my wings,The struggle to stay airborne....

I wish I could have that dream every night just so I could feel myself fly...

6. emmac350

emmac350 "Fourth Molt In Progress"

My strangest dream lately...my hermit crabs had somehow mated with these weird blue crabs that were like part snail and part crab (they could go on glass and stuff like snails could and didn't have legs). So I had to sort through all the crabs in my tank to find my real hermit crabs so I could kill all the weird blue snail crabs. Once all my crabs were out, I took a hammer and crushed all the blue snail crabs I could find. They just broke apart into a million pieces when I hit them without any goo (kind of like if you'd hit an empty egg with a hammer - the shell would go everywhere but there wouldn't be any goo). Then I woke up.

I had been looking up different types of crabs before bed - there was a question on the HCP forum about what kind of crab Mr. Krabs from Spongebob is, so I did some research on crab types and figured it out, but in the process found a picture of a blue crab that looks a lot like the ones in my dream, minus the snail bottom.

7. Crabby_Crazy

Crabby_Crazy "First Molt, A Success"

The magical world of ponies! (ok, not really. my h
    1st time posting on weird dream thread:::
    I had the WEIRDEST dream last night...well, not exactly the dream itself...
    OK, lemme explain. For the people that dont know me, i have 30 pets. (i mean, last time i counted) Only 13 of them are hermit crabs. Im a big reptile person, ahha.
    So here it goes....In my dream, i walked into my room and my parents are both there standing by my bed. 'We have something to tell you. C.C. got sick and we had to put him to sleep' (C.C. aka CandyCorn is my snake, i have two and i have had him for 4 years and he was the first reptile i had ever had, we are very close) I looked over in his cage and saw him dead, and started crying my eyes out. Then a blast of thunder woke me up and i was REALLY sad. (but C.C. is ok) When i got up the next morning, My brothers snake is dead!!!! It was sooooo weird, i never even made the connection untill 20 minutes after he told me. I just bolted up 'AHHH!! I HAD A DREAM AND..AND...AHHHH!" Haha. It was creppy too.

8. imported_lovelylivelycrabs

imported_lovelylivelycrabs "First Molt, A Success"

My entire adolescence has been a strange, surreal dream. Has anyone here experienced NOT-drug-induced psychosis? I have schizoaffective disorder, and I've been in the hospital a couple of times, but it's now under control taking ten pills a day (4 in the AM, 6 in the PM)...
    Anyway, I've had some STRANGE dreams/hallucinations, but by far the weirdest are the ones I can't quite string together. My dreams have no cohesion, it's just random musings from my overtaxed mind. They involve zoo animals, childhood "memories" (or modified versions thereof), hermit crabs (of course), cats (lots and lots of cats), and just strange creations from my mind...

The only one I can really remember is one I've had since I was little. I just appear in the invertebrate house at the zoo, but instead of the creatures behind the glass, there was The Count (yes, from sesame street) and a big yeti (but he was brown)(no, not quite bigfoot), and the golden orb weaver spiders just loose in there. I keep running around trying to get out, and my bedroom just appears, but there's some sort of forcefield in the door way and suddenly I'm in school, and it's half way into the school year, and it's my first day. I don't know where my locker is and I look all over and no one will help me find it and then when I finally do, I don't know the combination to open it. I go to the guidance office and they tell me my combination and I go back and I open it and I'm SO RELIEVED that I just grab a book and slam my locker. Halfway to class, I realize that I don't know what class I'm going to, so I have to go back to the guidance office and ask them where I'm supposed to go. So I make it to class, and I realize I have the wrong book. So I sit down and fake my way through class and I get called on and I don't have an answer. Oh man. Then the bell rings and I follow my class down the hall, but I get lost and have no idea where I'm going, and then I disappear.
    And then I wake up.
    AHHHH!!

That's the most anxious dream I have. It's strange, I don't really remember my dreams all at once (except for that one, it's so recurring it's ingrained in my head), I remember it throughout the day like a little story that's going on in my head, except it already happened (or DID it?)

So, The dream isn't strange, really, it's just really really anxious and uncomfortable.
    *sigh* my life... :super: I wish I could just dream about flying...

9. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

found this place to post dreams & wow I thought I had some doozey's! I dream in color & if I'm in a lot of pain & take a vicoden before bed I can have some bad dreams, 2 weeks ago I remember waking up to my self screaming and crying. Last night I drempt about the crabs, don't remember much about it just it was about them. I also dream some things over & over, and when I do that it usually means something is going to happen either the dream & what it was about or something close to it. When I was 17 I kept dreaming that our trailor was going to burn down and this one part kept getting to me, it was my best friends dad running to me and grabbing me and asking me if I were o.k., a year later our trailor did burn down from the circuts being tripped so many times from air conditioning & that part of my dream did come true the dad grabbing me. A friend of mines mom was having a baby and I guess one night she went to the hospital and the next morning I saw my friend and I told her your mom went to the hospital didn't she, she said ya I have a brother & i said she named him Dustin, she was shocked cause no one knew they name they picked. I also have dreams then later when something I'm doing it's like didn't I do this already or I know I drempt about it! I do have some what of a paranormal gift. That is an other whole story in itself!

10. scoobdoo

Re: Official Weird Dream Sticky!/ new crabs

I was dreaming I got new crabs and was picking them up to put in the tank and they were pinching me & it hurt! It was so real! I woke up to my cat biting at me cause I must of been thrashing around and disturbing his slumber!

11. scoobdoo

part of my dream swimming in a pool w no water and the alligator was after my cat, I remember it biting his tail & me screaming then I woke up

12. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

:biglaugh: -- weird dreams, much?!!!...

13. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

wow I hade a really weird dream, I dreamed that I was playing w/ my friends so I decide to bring my hermit crab in a lil pet carrier and I chase of after my friends and when I stop I check on my hermit crab and it's starting to lose it legs! so Im in my friends room and put the hermit crab under the bed?! and then I woke up.... and another time I had a dream that I was in my old house on the balcony and I have my hermit crab in my hand and i throw it over the balcony! Im like omg what did i do! and then I turn around and there he is again! when i woke up I went to check on my hermit crabs to make sure they were ok... lols :hahahaha:

14. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

My goodness! Both scary dreams! I'm glad your hermies are okay, though!

15. scoobdoo

I think if we are dreaming of our crabs, we are spending way to much time on the crab addiction site :hahahaha: I know that was when I had a dream about mine, thought the crab was pinching me and it was really my cat biting my feet cause I was kicking him in my sleep

16. Hermies4Ever

Hermies4Ever Guest

What a funny dream! :hahahaha: Yes. That could be it, couldn't it... :chuckle:

17. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

lols yea maybe but I had those dreams a couple months apart its not like I had them every night... that would be weird! lols :hahahaha:

18. scoobdoo

I dream crazy things every night! I think it is the meds I do take for migraines on a day to day basis, before it was only once in awhile

19. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

Im sorry to here that.. I used to get a bunch of headaches when I was little but now I almost never get them!

20. scoobdoo

thanks to the meds I hardly get them either { now} :biglaugh: