1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OFF to AMARILLO!

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by timebandit, May 5, 2010.

1. timebandit

timebandit (Large Crab)

Well 6:00am Friday I am off to Amarillo Tx. with my sister to see our mother.We are driving to Tulsa then catching a flight to Dallas with an 1 1/2 hr. layover then to Amarillo. My sister is afraid of flying so we have to go to the airport Lounge for a few margaritas in Tulsa and Dallas!!
    Anyway..I wrote out instuctions to my Husband for taking care of my Dogs,cat,fish,and hermit crabs. I gave him some leway on the hermit crabs. I made 3 baggies of protien,and veggies. Then three more baggies of fruit,leaves,flowers,nuts, and seeds.With sprinkles of various powders. Told him to feed and water every 3 days cause he wasnt going to do it everyday. And to make sure his hands were spotless. Keep the Temp. between 72 and 80. The temp really never goes below 74 when I'm here. And to try not to let the humidity go above 85. 78 to 82 is what I have it. It's hard to keep the humidity down even if I have the lid half off. And I'm going to keep my 40watt heat lamp on all the time.
    He said FORGET THAT im going to take the cat to the chinese resturant up the street and boil the hermit crabs....But I have faith.