1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

October (and a bit) contest!

Discussion in 'HermitCrabs"R"Us Exclusive Contest - "A Boardwalk ' started by Jason, Oct 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason

Jason Moderator

Vckums has graciously donated a basket of goods for a contest on our forum. Thank you Vicki! Since HCRU now has its’ own galley for members to post their own pictures to share with other members that should be this months contest. If you would like to enter the contest, all you have to do is create your own gallery to share with other. The link to the gallery can be fund under the “Hermit Crab Diet” Section. If you have any questions, please ask and most of all have fun.

The contest starts now, and will run till November 8th, 2006. Thanks to everyone for your patience.

Jason

Please note, they must be your own photos.

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Here's the picture of the basket.

[​IMG]

3. Jason

Jason Moderator

Just under two weeks left to enter and with only two entries, any one who enteres has a good chance to win.

Jason

4. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Can you please explain to me in detail lol. how do i enter the contest?

5. Jason

Jason Moderator

You have already entered the contest. All you had to do was create a gallery in the Photo section and upload a picture. Since I see you have already created a photo Album, and uploaded at least one picture, you’re entered. With less then two weeks left, you currently have a 1 in 3 chance of winning. My entry does not count. :(

Jason

6. reader101

reader101 Banned

Just a question, but could you make the next contest open to more than 3 people who have the ability to qualify for the contest? Sad to say that some members don't have the technical or financial means of qualifying.
    :confused:

7. Jason

Jason Moderator

Next months contest will not involve the Photo Gallery. The reason the October contest involved was to bring it to everyone’s attention, which I hope it has.

Just so everyone knows the October contest runs till November 8th. Still over a week left to enter the contest.

Jason

8. reader101

reader101 Banned

Thanks - I do enjoy the photo gallery, just sorry I can't contribute as yet. Have some incredible video & conversations to share when I learn how!

9. vckums

vckums Moderator

If you have them on the puter, you can email to me and I will post them for you.

10. crazy4crabs

crazy4crabs "Second Molt In Progress"

so all you have to do to win is upload photos? i already did... does that make me signed up?

11. Jason

Jason Moderator

By creating your own photo gallery, and uploading your photos, you have been entered into the contest. Currently you have a 1 in 4 chance of winning. I wonder if I need a skill testing question for the winner? :)

Jason

12. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

Ok, so I've created my album which means I'm entered into the contest (as you've mentioned a few times, lol). How does the judging work and who does the judging? There's still only a couple of entries and that's cool, better chances for those of us entered. The contest is finished on the 8th, when does the judging take place and when does the winner get notified?

13. Jason

Jason Moderator

There will be no judging, just a straight draw. On the night of the 9th, I will put eveyone's name into a hat who created a gallery, and draw 1 name. I will then post it online as to who one.

Good Luck to all,
    Jason

14. Jason

Jason Moderator

The time has come to draw the winner of this last months (and a bit) contest, but first I would like to thank everyone who entered the contest, as well as Vicki for supplying the basket of goodies. Without further ado, the winner is CrabbyChris22. Congratulations CrabbyChris22. If you can send me your mailing address and information so we can have your prize on its way.

Jason

15. CrabbyChris22

CrabbyChris22 Hi, I'm New Here!

WOO HOO! I'm so excited. My crabs are going to LOVE me, Jason and Vicki for this. I've been meaning to order from Vicki but money has been SO tight lately that I just haven't been able to so this is very needed. Thank you so much.

16. vckums

vckums Moderator

Congrats Chrispy!!!!!! It will get mailed out today

17. reader101

reader101 Banned

Any word yet on a "Christmas" contest?
    :D

18. landhermie

landhermie "Never Molted"

I know it is over, but where is the photo gallery?

19. Jason

Jason Moderator

I can help you with that. On the main forum page, it is the fourth section down, or you could just click on http://www.hermitcrabsrus.com/gallery/

Jason

20. Jason

Jason Moderator

Yep, It will be posted by Monday at the latest. Just working out the prizes at the moment.

Jason

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.