1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oct contest??

Discussion in 'HermitCrabs"R"Us Exclusive Contest - "A Boardwalk ' started by scoobdoo, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Hey Donny, :vinkko:, there's absolutely no problem with a member expressing their views as long as it is done "nicely" and both sides respect each other.
    Often times an opposing view gives us food for thought. :think:

This applies to all the Peeps on here. A Forum allows us to express an opinion, share a tidbit, learn and "join in". So don't be intimidated by something someone says. Sometimes a reply will seem to have a "tude", but more often than not that isn't the case.

If you ever aren't sure of something, just PM Vckums, Hermiefun, Hermez, or myself and we'll be glad to help you out. :flower:

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

as usual I think someone took something I had typed ther wrong way, I had asked what happened to you { Donnie} cause you had been on here for a long time and then "poof" you were gone! No way- in any way- did I ever mean it in any way like well good he is gone! Just wondered what happened to ya, I love having our little debates on things and we learn from each other.
    seems to be the thing I am going through these days, everything I say comes out wrong & people take it wrong, get accused of things I didn't say or do on facebook, now on here. think I will just step away from the forum awhile

3. Mckenny

Scoobdoo---You come right back here! :bat:

You are JUST FINE---you haven't done anything wrong. :hug2:

My post was just merely saying to everyone "don't take offense at what someone says".
    It was meant as a reminder to everyone to communicate with each other and not be so quick to take offense at anything that is being said. We have some new members and I thought I'd just say "...by the way...".

I am on here but in the background because You Guys Are The BEST!!
    Everything is going along smoothly and friendly, and you make it a very pleasant Forum/Family to belong to.

:huggies: :heart: :friends: :blowheart: :rockz:

4. eljhdl

eljhdl "First Molt, A Success"

As one of the new members, I can tell you that this is indeed one of the friendliest forums I have ever seen. In truth, I am not a forum type person at all due to the fact that people are not nice to each other. It was such a pleasure to stumble across this forum.

So kudos to ALL the people here as I enjoy reading every word!! Everyone brings something interesting and fun. I look forward to hearing more from you all!

:huggies:

5. Donny (TMNT)

Donny (TMNT) (Large Crab)

Hey, no problem, Scoobdoo! I wasn't offended by that remark and was pretty sure I wasn't listening correctly.
    This forum, compared to most others, is very good when it comes to "communication". In General, when one person is trying to insult another in text, it comes out like: "Dude, is there something wrong with your brain?"
    It will be pretty obvious and won't make him or her sound any smarter So, to try to help me and some other people out, if you think someone may be saying someting negative about yourself, double, or maybe triple check the post before responding to it.
    Well, I'm no moderator, but if I was, that's what my advice woud be.

Thank you all for listening.

6. Mckenny

:thumbsup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.