1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Oceanic Natural Sea Salt

Discussion in 'Product Reviews.' started by kuplakrabs, Jan 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

I must say that Oceanic Natural Sea Salt is one of the quickest dissolving salt mixes thus far. I have tried the Crystal Sea, but there is some particulate matter (which I like to call "floaties") at the bottom of the bottle even a day or two later..and I use extremely hot tap water to prepare my mix.

Oceanic is almost instantly dissolved and the water is always very clear even when prepared with just warmer water. Just my two cents [​IMG]

2. ReganShaw

ReganShaw "Preparing For First Molt"

Definitely agreed Wendy! When I mix it, I fill an empty half gallon half with water, then add the salt, and pour the rest of the water, I don't Have to shake, it's completely dissolved by the time I fill it all up with water! I love it. I always give it a couple shakes to be safe though.

3. Lemons

Lemons Hi, I'm New Here!

When I first starting crabbing (not too long ago) the Oceanic was the only brand I found. I love it, you guys hit it on the head, it mixes great.

4. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

If you buy the big jug to make 50 gallons, you can save about 50% versus purchasing the small bags that make 5 gallons!

I paid 4.99 for each 5g bag and 23.99 for the big jug. I would have to buy 10 of the small bags to make 50g at a cost of 49.99!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.