1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ocean is NAKED!!!

Discussion in 'Emergency Care - 911.' started by Laughs O Lot, May 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chase

Chase "First Molt In Progress"

Don't let your senses fool you.

;)

2. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

When Snap was like that, I did not smell anything but my mom did and I had never smelled a dead crab before so I did not know how smelly it was. We thought he had died but I'm not so sure now...:(

3. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Ocean passed away yesterday. :( The shrimp smell turned into a really bad fishy smell. My mom put her in a box with her old shell, just in case. I'm hoping for a miracle like last time, but last time she didn't smell. :( Ocean is such a sweet, kind, gentle hermit crab and I love her so much! I had her the longest, almost two years. Now she is in heaven playing with Honey, who was her great friend, and all the others who she didn't have a chance to meet. I should feel happy for that, but I miss her so much! R.I.P Ocean.

4. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

I understand how you miss her. With little Kiwi my gouge was not working. My humidity was higher than 95% while the gauge read 78%-79%.:( I have not had any of my crabs for that long. It always is the saddest when you have had them the longest and the shortest. The bond just seems to form that way.:( I'm sure you've taken great care of Ocean and she loves you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.