1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not Really New But Back

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by momofboyz, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

Hey Everyone,

My name is Alicia, and I'm not really new to this site, but I haven't been on for almost a year. However, I still have my hermies, and I'm still addicted. The two I have left are around 3 years old now, and I'm thinking of finally adding some more to my 20 gallon tank. I'm having some heating issues right now, but as soon as that is worked out, I'm going shopping. I did take my boys last night to look at the hermies, but the tank where we went was infested with bugs :whaaaat: , so, needless to say, we went running from that store.

Anyway, I'm back to pick up some new ideas, and to get refreshed on all the proper care notions! Besides, I think everything needs to be in tip top shape before bringing my new little guys home. If we ever get them that is...

2. scoobdoo

scoobdoo "PM Jason For Custom Title"

welcome back, not really new but back! :hahahaha: yep I would of ran fast from a bug infested tank in a store to. Did you point out to them they had bug issues? I would of. Nice to meet you, I;ve had crabs for going on 2 yrs now, have 4 good sized one but dealing with a bad molt now, I don't think he is going to make it.

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

Well welcome back! :flower:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.