1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

not new, just been gone

Discussion in 'The Sand Castle Lounge' started by LAURIE, Apr 18, 2013.

1. LAURIE

LAURIE Hi, I'm New Here!

welp I am back.. lost my password, had issues with the account. Don't know what happened bit one day I had a heck of time signing in and then we tried changing my password then I lost it and for the life of me i could figure it out so i just thought the heck with it!
    well i am bored and I miss this.

2. sirenequidanse

sirenequidanse (Micro Crab)

:crab1::sheep2::banana:glad you are back. Just us crabbers hanging out.

3. LAURIE

LAURIE Hi, I'm New Here!

have to go and find my note book w all my passwords and e mails and such. so not remembering anything. I belong to other crab sisters sites, have to do the same for them. ho hum! oh well my crabs are doing well at the momemt..

4. LAURIE

LAURIE Hi, I'm New Here!

Wow 2015 now.. Not very many people come on here... I only have 2 crabs left in a 55 gallon tank. One is my original from 2009 and the other is from 2011. My fat cat that weighed a lot I had to put down last yr. He was 35 pounds. My frog died to. I am now the proud owner of a cockateil, male. 6 months old. I got my crap together and lost 70+ pounds and gained fibromyalgia and some other health issues. Hey, I got off high blood pressure med! Well I will try to check in more hope more people will to