1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to this forum and crabs

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by SkyBaby, Nov 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SkyBaby

SkyBaby (Micro Crab)

Thanks so much! ^^ My crabs' names are Ariel and Sebastion. My husband doesn't always think so.. :p He does like the hermies though. :D

2. Laughs O Lot

Laughs O Lot (JUMBO CRAB)

Those names are so cute! :D My hermit crabs are Sherbert, Crusty, Lou-Lou, and Buddy!

3. SkyBaby

SkyBaby (Micro Crab)

Thanks so much! :D I'm gonna name the next male crab I get Crusty, after the hermi in "The Incredible Mr. Limpet".

4. Laughs O Lot

That's cool! :D Is "The Incredible Mr. Limpet" a movie? Now I want to see it!

5. SkyBaby

SkyBaby (Micro Crab)

It was made in the 1960s. Great movie!! Features one of my favorite actors, Don Knotts.

YouTube - The Incredible Mr. Limpet

This has always been one of my favorite movies of all time. I give it 5 out of 5 stars.

6. Laughs O Lot

Lol! It looks funny and awesome!:D

7. SkyBaby

SkyBaby (Micro Crab)

It is a great movie. :D

8. xAizaOnigirix

xAizaOnigirix (Small Crab)

No, no, i enjoy it! yeah, i heard about the bacteria that kills birds in a parakeet book =/ I used to have one named Avalanche; and while my cats no not bother with my hermies, they went at that bird! if i forgot to close i door, i would often find the bird cage fallen off my shelf and a long way to the floor! but he lived long, boy!

My godfather has an African grey! i think it bit me once, haha =] But she's awesome, and i love going to their house to talk with the bird! and my friend has a... red macaw? He was abused previously, so he ripped out his feathers and attacks anyone but my friend's mother (and even she almost got her finger bit off!) and he almost died because while letting the bird out, the bird went after one of their dogs and the dog almost broke his neck by biting him! but they saved him, and now both the dogs and the macaw know better. it was a scary story, though!

Sure, that'd be cool! i mean, i can't get any bords anytime soon, but i do love to learn =]

9. cococrisp

cococrisp "PM Jason For Custom Title"

You should get chickens! I'm going to get some in a couple months and the chicks are so cute!:D

10. SkyBaby

SkyBaby (Micro Crab)

I have a male and a female. Their names are Sebastion and Ariel. I'm still not done adding to my zoo! :D I'm trying to convince the husband it's his idea to get an african grey parrot. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.