1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New recipe! Crab Mix Delight - FREE SAMPLE

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by ZanZan, Feb 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZanZan

ZanZan (Micro Crab)

Crab Mix Delight

To Request free samples:
    All you need to do it's mail me 1 stamp. I will mail you my crab mix delight sample. If you would like a free sample, please PM me to request information ^-^

Stage 1:
    Ingredients: Raisins, Peanuts, Oat Flour, Almonds, Sunflower seeds, cashews, walnuts, coconut.
    [​IMG]
    Final Stage:
    Ingredients: Raisins, Peanuts, Oat Flour, Almonds, Sunflower seeds, cashews, walnuts, coconut, Seaweed, Pumpkin Seeds, Corns, Green Peas, Sea salt, Cuttlebones
    [​IMG]

Easy to Prepare:
    This is GREAT recipe for people who's still students and doesn't have alot of money to spend on crabs food or mom is complainng about how you use our "normal" food as crabbie food. Can be use as daily food for them, VERY healthy, they will have stronger "bones" o_O This recipe contains important nutrients for crabs to build strong bone, per-molt crabs, molted crabs. (That is why I made this recipe for my crabs when they steal exo from others also getting the nutrients they need everyday :wink: )
    1 Egg Shell
    1 Shrimp (with their exo or skin)
    Seasalt (just a little bit)
    Crush half of the egg shell and leave the other half as "dish". Put the crushed egg shells in the half egg dish. Fit a good amount of of "Crab Mix Delight" on top of the crushed egg shells. (you can also mix them as well) Lay the egg dish on to the shell dish, Put shrimp on the side of egg dish, sprinkle just a little bit seasalt on the shrimp. You can also put edible flowers as decoration or some honey for more attraction! and you're done!!
    Picture does not includes shrimp, flowers, and honey. Just Crab Mix Delight on Egg Shell on top of crushed egg shells.
    [​IMG]

2. BibblesMyBaby

BibblesMyBaby Hi, I'm New Here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.