1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

new pictures! =)

Discussion in 'The HCRU Family Photo Album - Say Cheese.' started by crazeecrabber103, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crazeecrabber103

crazeecrabber103 (Small Crab)

I finally have pictures of my new crab, and much more! Enjoy the pictures.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The crabitat.

[​IMG]

Spider in a new shell (finally!).

[​IMG]
    The new crab.

[​IMG]

Crash stayed in this shell for about three weeks, a new record for him. Of course he switched back to his green turbo a few nights ago. [​IMG]

2. Pharmoc

Pharmoc (Micro Crab)

Hey cool tank completley what ive done done a 50 /50 substrate with coconut fibre as suggested they seem to stick to the sand side mroe but i think its just a matter of time getting used to it .
    My smallest fella petrie switched shells last night while i was laying in bed i must admit how much i love to see them do that , and ive been misting the tank alot latley there so active at night even my newbie .
    Your new fella is lovley nice coloured shell.
    Ive got all natural shells in my tank not really one with the overly painted shells but each to there own as long as no damage is done i have a huge muffin snail shell for my biggest crab i know it would be perfect for him but he keeps switching between the shell he is in now and a slightly smaller shell , leave him to it.
    He knows what he's doing

3. crazeecrabber103

I was so happy when my new guy changed into that shell because it's jsut so beautiful and I was so anxious to see one of my crabs in it.[​IMG] It's amazing how beautiful natural shells can be. This is the polished version of his shell, a green jade turbo.

4. Pharmoc

Pharmoc (Micro Crab)

yeah that is a really sexy lookin shell ,
    i love it.

5. crazeecrabber103

I got some new pictures yesterday. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    That's Crash, who came up from a molt about a week ago.

[​IMG]
    And there's the new guy playing peek a boo behind a piece of wood. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And one more of Crash. What a ham. [​IMG]

I couldn't get any of Spider because he's been tunneling around for over a week now. Right when I was planning on doing a deep clean, too. Man, they just love to bug ya don't they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.