1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Pics of tank

Discussion in 'Say Cheese' started by KirbysMom, Nov 12, 2006.

1. KirbysMom

KirbysMom Guest

Thanks guys...I moved everything out of the way so I could make the sand as deep as possible! I feel bad cause Kirby has no shelter but I haven't found the perfect thing for him yet. The littles however have a ton of hiding space and activites to keep busy with.

And what the harry is a bubbler?!?!?! :)

2. Crabaddict

Crabaddict Guest

Wow! Looks great. Your newbie is very cute!  :partyhat4:

I think Alice is talking about a airstones in the water dishes.

3. AliceInABox.

AliceInABox. Guest

Hehe. A bubbler is something that you you put in the water bowl and it bubbles. It's great for the humidity by the way.  :hareiam:

As for a hiding place for the stud muffin, I mean Kirby, you should use a plant pot. My jumbo PPs love them! I mean the classic brick red ones are perfect and I think they look great with lots of plants. :pinkhat:

4. KirbysMom

KirbysMom Guest

Oh, I know what you mean with the bubblers now...

And my only probem with the hiding spot, the pot is a good idea, but I have no room to put it really. If I put it in the front right corner, the only empty spot really, then he really has nowhere to bury down if needed....He does have a new favorite spot though so maybe he doesn't mind...