1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Mix Ideas

Discussion in 'Discussions, Theories and Trial Ideas' started by crabbycrazy2, Sep 28, 2007.

?

What would be your choice of new mixes for the store?

1. Banana Split (bananas, pineapples, strawberries, & cherries mixed w/ walnuts

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Tropical Tasties (mangos, papayas, & kiwis)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Salad Sensations (Diff. kinds of seaweeds, dried tomatoes, olives, carrots, mix of diff. peppers, zu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Fruit Salad (pineapples, mangos, cherries, strawberries, bananas, & kiwi)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crabbycrazy2

crabbycrazy2 "Second Molt, A Success"

This just is some ideas I've come up w/ for the store. Let's help Vicki to decide what we like most for our crabs!

2. crabbycrazy2

Okay, I've talked to Vicki. She's come up w/ some ideas of her own for a type of salad mix. But, if you vote for the salad mix, that will let her know what your in the market for.
    Oh, this is my 1st poll, so sorry for the long drug out item descriptions! :chuckle:

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

Since there's already a mix out there by another seller that has the word salad in it, I'd like to find something else as a name. I got the main ingredient from Hermiefun for the mix, and I have some awesome seaweeds to use.

I like the banana split name, that was a kick! Makes me want to go get one for human consumption :banana:

4. crabbycrazy2

I know Vicki, I thought it sounded pretty yummy to me too! Sorry, Hermiefun not trying to impose on your ideas. I really like the Banana Split Idea too!

5. *Kathy*

*Kathy* Guest

I chose banana split, too....but with the addition of coconut! :drooltongue:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.