1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by Ktina, Jul 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ktina

Ktina Guest

Hello, my name's Kristina and I own six hermit crabs! I have two straws, Grub and Glub, three are what I believe to be PP's, but I'm not 100% (mainly because they never come out when I'm around). Their names are Fitz, Miss Lady and Mac. My last one is what is believed to be a ruggie, but again I'm not 100%, his name is TinkerBob.

I also have 2 rats 3 mice, 4 ferrets, 5 cats and 2 dogs in my household. I'm excited to get to know everyone! :hello:

2. vckums

vckums Moderator

Welcome! :partyhat4: If you supply pictures you will get members IDing themn for you

3. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

Welcome!! I hope you like it here! Yes, pictures would be great!
    I am Jillian, i have 5 hermit crabs in a 20L. I also have 3 fish, and 2 dogs. right now i am babysitting a guinea pig! :juggle:

wow! lots of pets! what are ferrets like?? i've never owned any, i've only seen them at pet stores.

4. Ktina

Ktina Guest

Thanks for the welcome! Ferrets are great, they are always making me laugh! But they have a lot of special needs, like a specific diet, cage, health issues, etc.

I've been having problems getting pics of my other crabs, the only one I have a picture of is my straw, and I know what he is. :tongue3:

5. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

figures, lol.
    if you have a digital cam try putting it on the setting with the flower symbol. you have to ply a around wit h it though,zoom in and out until it focusses.

6. Jedi_sena

Jedi_sena Guest

Welcome! Great names, by the way. You have quite a tribe already. Have you been keeping crabs for a long time?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.