1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by pugsandcrabs, Apr 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pugsandcrabs

pugsandcrabs Guest

Just wanted to introduce myself and my animal family.

I have two puggies name Lexus and Bentley. Lexus I had for almost two years and Ben for almost a year.

This February, I adopted two hermies from someone who got them for their kids but they got scare of them when they saw them. Their names are Anakin and Padme. Well, Padme died about a month or so ago and I still have Anakin a PP.

Since that adoption, I have added four more. Harry and Sirius are my strawberries. I have Ron and Hermonie who I think are pps.

I will be sure to post some pictures soon.

2. Amie91280

Amie91280 "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

Welcome! We love pics!

3. vckums

vckums Moderator

Welcome!!!

I want a pug, sigh...

4. kellie_1324

kellie_1324 Guest

Nice to meet you!! Pugs are so cute. I was searching for one, but I ended up getting impatient and adopted a dalmation mix & a beagle from a shelter. I'd still love a pug someday! Maybe a Boston Terrier too. Dogs are my true love when it comes to animals.

Sorry to hear about Padme. I saw your pics of the hermies. Good shots! Do you have any pics of your crabitat? Welcome to the group!! :hello:

5. RFcrabs

RFcrabs Guest

Welcome! Have to love someone who loves dogs and crabs! LOL Welcome to the club...I am currently offering a pesky cat who ate all my seedlings that I have been growing since mid February! I told her I am getting a BIG dog to keep her in line! :tongue3:

6. tara

tara "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

:hello: And a hello from me,too, pugsandcrabs. I'm just another sucker for those adorable little pugs! If I didn't already have a giant Schnauzer sucking all the attention from me, I'd get one, too.
    Happy you found us!

7. pugsandcrabs

pugsandcrabs Guest

The puggies are great. They just grow on you.. well.. the crabbies too. LOL!

I do have some pics of the crabitat but since I took them like a week or two ago, I changed it again. LOL! Added more levels for them to climb on so just have to take more new ones!

8. hermiesrokmysox

hermiesrokmysox (Large Crab)

that sounds cool!
    and welcome to HCA!!! :hello:

i have 4 hermies: Hollywood, Little Red, Qwerty, and Peanut, they are all PPs.(they are on my signature, i think). I have own 2 otehrs but they have both passed on. 1 was a rescue and had 3 legs when i bought him the other was an E which (at the time) i didn't have very good temp.'s and humidity %'s.

OOOoOOoO, pictures woudl be SO GREAT! lol!

9. Sialea

Sialea Guest

Hello and Welcome. I am pretty new myself here. I have two dogs and a colony of crabbies. Its my son who is most demanding!

10. Jedi_sena

Jedi_sena Guest

great jedi names! I think you and I are going to get along just fine. . . may the force be with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.