1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here but not to crabbing

Discussion in 'The Welcome Rock' started by anish, Jan 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anish

anish "Never Molted"

Hi,
    I am new to this forum but not new to crabbing. I have been crabbing for the last 9 years. I have a 75g crabitat and I do adopting around the state of Michigan (home). I have been adopting for the last year and I have acquired some wonderful little (and not so little) herms this way. Thanks for letting me join the forum :).

2. Mckenny

Mckenny "PM Jason For Custom Title"

Hi there, Welcome! :)

3. NotaMallard

NotaMallard "First Molt, A Success"

Hi, I live near Michigan (I can walk there from my house). Where, exactly, are you? I buy injured crabs (i.e.: missing legs or claws) from local pet stores, as well as adopt them, let them molt, and then adopt them out. Check out my site in my signature, it's under Hermie Halfway House.
    Anyways, where was I going with that? Oh, if you live within a half-hour drive from me would you like to adopt a few of my rescues?

4. anish

anish "Never Molted"

I would love to adopt a few! However, I live clear up in West Branch (near Houghton Lake), sooooo, just a little further than 1/2 hour. If you don't mind me asking, where are you? If you ever end up traveling further up into Mich maybe we could meet and I could adopt that way? Let me know :).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.