1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Fruit & Flower Food T-Rex Crab Island

Discussion in 'Foods, Treats & Home Recipes.' started by kuplakrabs, Dec 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

I found this new T-rex food at my local Petco a few days ago and I bought it to give to the crabs for Christmas. Cuda wanted to know a little more about it, but I can't find information anywhere on line to post a link for everyone, so I decided to type out the ingredients and post a pic instead.

The jar states that it is "a tasty & complete diet"

T-Rex Crab Island Fruit & Flower Crab Food
    Ingredients:
    corn, wheat, oat groats, corn gluten meal, potato protein, soya oil, coconut oil, calcium carbonate, dicalcium phosphate, L-lysine, choline chloride, natural and artificial flavors, DL methionine, isoleucine, L-threonine, L-tryptophan, vitamin E supplement, ascorbid acid (vitamin C), ferrous sulfate, D-biotin, yucca schidigera extract, zinc oxide, manganous oxide, niacinamide, magnesium oxide, vitamin b-12 supplement, mixed tocopherols, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, citric acid, calcium pantothenate, vitamin A supplement, sodium selenite, folic acid, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, natural and artificial colors, menadione dimethylpyrimidinol bisulfite (source of vitamin K3), vitamin D3 supplement, cobalt sulfate, rosemary extract.

Whew....that took forever to type LOL

2. SuperMom

SuperMom "First Molt In Progress"

Well I guess I have to go shopping this weekend. Thanks Kupla for sharing.

3. CudaCrabby

CudaCrabby "Preparing For First Molt"

[​IMG] [​IMG]Thank you very much Kupla for getting this posted and all the ingrediants down as well, have you gone straight to T-Rex to see if they have this in the products and maybe alittle more about it?? Does it have a good smell to it if by chance you opend it? Also what size container is that? and one more thing whats the going price on that product.. Ya ya i know soooooooooooo many questions.. LOL!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. kuplakrabs

kuplakrabs "Second Molt, A Success"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.