1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New E's Bought!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Discussions, Theories and Trial Ideas' started by momofboyz, Nov 18, 2010.

1. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

Okay all.  I took the plunge today and bought three new little E's from livehermitcrabs.com.  :hula:  I just got done placing the order, and the site said that it can take up to two weeks to place the orders, so it may be a little while before I get my new little guys, but I can't wait!  These guys are smalls, so I'm probably going to have to purchase some new shells, and I'm going to be making a purchase from the addiction store to get things ready!  I can't wait.  I've never had E's, but I've always wanted them!!  Did I mention that I can't wait?  :hermez2:

2. Mini.Mrs.Crabs

Mini.Mrs.Crabs "Preparing For Second Molt"

hehe E's are awesome! Always awake, active, climbing!!!
    They're crazy! HERMEZ calls them Evil E's because they wreck the tank because of their "partying", but I love 'em!  :wub:

3. Magic_frost

Magic_frost (Micro Crab)

Oooooooooooh! I have never owned more than the one odd ball E. I bet they're going to be a hoot, growing up together! My occasional E never really did anything remarkable, other than poop only in one corner and seriously hide coconut flakes everywhere.

4. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

Magic, I'm hoping for some serious activity out of these little guys.  My poor PP's are two of the laziest hermies I've ever seen.  I lost two of my crabs last year when the electric was off here for over a week, and these two survived.  However, I'm convinced that they only lived because they're just too lazy to die! LOL!  :flower:

Anyway, I can't wait.  I hope the shipping isn't too hard on them.  Thankfully, I think this company is out of New York, and I'm only about a 12hr. drive from there.

5. cocothecrab

cocothecrab (Small Crab)

I'm planning on getting hermit crabs from livecrabs.com so tell me how it goes and if they are healthy.... :flower:

6. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

I'll let you know.  I'm expecting them to get here around the first of December!  I'm a little worried about temperatures, but them seem to pack everything up really well with heat packs and such, and I'm only about 12 hours from NY, so here's hoping things go well!

7. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

Okay all, my new E's are going to be arriving in less than an hour!  :hermez2: I can't wait.  I'll let everyone know how it goes, and I'll try to post some pictures!!!  Did I mention that I can't wait????

8. momofboyz

momofboyz (Micro Crab)

Okay, they have arrived! :woohoo:  I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box and there were 4 HERMIES in there!  Two in brown shells and two in white.  I got a couple of pics. of the most active one, and I'll try to post the pics later.  :spunky:  Now, on to naming the little guys!  Hmm?  Any suggestions???

9. hermiefun

hermiefun "Preparing For Fourth Molt"

I should be getting some blueberries today i ordered from the same place so glad they turned up ok.